Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Southampton (A) pre match

9 minutes ago, easilee said:

Not at all.

Just that our clinical finishing is ok but could and should be better.

Don't edit and change people's posts to suit your view is all.

I didn't alter what you said. I just removed the bits that weren't relevant to my very mild tease. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

I didn't alter what you said. I just removed the bits that weren't relevant to my very mild tease. 

Lol. I think you'll find 'removing' parts of other people's posts is the very essence of altering. Ya big phookin' tease !

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, easilee said:

Lol. I think you'll find 'removing' parts of other people's posts is the very essence of altering. Ya big phookin' tease !

If I'd bolded the relevant bits, it would have been the same, just bulkier.

Don't take offence at nothing, for goodness sake. Life's too short. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

If I'd bolded the relevant bits, it would have been the same, just bulkier.

Don't take offence at nothing, for goodness sake. Life's too short. 

Honestly HPF

I don't take offence.

But things are correct or they're not.

Maybe just bold quotes in the future :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They were the ones trying to break up the top 6 a few years ago, now we're doing it and they're circling the plughole. It's jealously and nothing more. 

It gets lost because we won the bloody thing but they finished 6th in 15/16

4 hours ago, DrezZone said:

Some are complimentary, but I don't appreciate those calling Vardy and Rodgers dirt bags and calling the fans delusional.

Rodgers had a dig at them a few years ago so I understand why they would be annoyed at him. 

Our forum is full of digs at other clubs so let's not get precious.

6 hours ago, holyfox said:

Yup:) the same Newcastle that beat Spurs 1-0 and beat Man U by the same score ( oh, who we lost against by the way) . Unless we get the basics right and take the opposition seriously, sh*t like these results happen. Like I said, basics and energy first, then the class will show. We did that to perfection against Newcastle!:scarf:

Nobodys arguing woth those points dude.

The point they are arguing is that "there are no easy games"

There really are. Granter apart from when man city face watford, we never really know gich matches will he easy, but there clearly are eady games in this league.

The rest of this and the previous post are imo "stating the bleeding obvious"

If we dont try, we won't win, rype comments, but i personally feel that we have seen enough to suggest that we should get slightly more than the bare minimum, and have good reason to be optimistic about this one.

If we **** it up, its not because any of us thought it would be easy, more likely a lacklustre performance (a la wolves) or a tactical brain fart (man u away)

4-0 to us 

6 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I think for this week the concern about width is overstated.  Against Southampton the fullbacks will spend most of the game in the offensive third - they cede possession and offer little going forward.

So..... you're all for us ****ing about with a proven tactic and going random.

Good call (but i disagree)

5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Its another teams forums, you get this on EVERY site including ours. Take it with a pinch of salt. 

This ones for them then.

Saints fans are a bunch of delusional twat. Thinking we're just gonna trounce em, we're gonna ****ing **** em, with no lube, and slip a cheeky finger in. 

How dare they think they are good enough to just get trounced, dontghey know who we are. Champions of england 2015-16, champions league quarter finalists 2016-17, and future world club champions.

Deluded bible shagging dirty bastards.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Think our form away needs to improve if we're to challenge the top 4.

Think we've also had the rub with quite a few VAR decisions, Wolves, Spurs and Burnley, with the Liverpool penalty being the exception. 

Sorry to monopolise the thread but im having a whale of a time.

I think it's best for everyone if we embrace this point and promote it as a conspiracy theory in our favour, probabky has something to do with doping and dodgy foreign money too. 🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Nobodys arguing woth those points dude.

The point they are arguing is that "there are no easy games"

There really are. Granter apart from when man city face watford, we never really know gich matches will he easy, but there clearly are eady games in this league.

The rest of this and the previous post are imo "stating the bleeding obvious"

If we dont try, we won't win, rype comments, but i personally feel that we have seen enough to suggest that we should get slightly more than the bare minimum, and have good reason to be optimistic about this one.

If we **** it up, its not because any of us thought it would be easy, more likely a lacklustre performance (a la wolves) or a tactical brain fart (man u away)

4-0 to us 

So we agree👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

So..... you're all for us ****ing about with a proven tactic and going random.

Good call (but i disagree)

I’m all about using a lineup that’s been very effective for us and not getting hung up on the fact that a formation failed before because we had the wrong players on the pitch.

• Like 1

For you lot travelling down and using A34/M3, the following may affect you on the journey home

There are planned weekend lane closures on the M3 between junction 11 and junction 10 at Shawford, Winchester starting Fri 25 Oct through to the end of November as Highways England carries out Rail Bridge Joint Replacement work.

Please see their information below to help you plan your journeys.

"We will be replacing the expansion joints of the bridge which carries the M3 motorway over the railway line near junction 11 (Winchester). This work will strengthen the bridge and keep it safe for road users.

Due to the extensive work required, and taking into consideration traffic flows on the M3 and the impact to the Winchester area; work is planned to take place over the following weekends from 9pm on the Friday through to 6am on the Monday:

• Friday 25 through to Monday 28 October 2019
• Friday 1 through to Monday 4 November 2019
• Friday 8 through to Monday 11 November 2019
• Friday 15 through to Monday 18 November 2019
• Friday 22 through to Monday 25 November 2019

• Friday 29 November through to Monday 2 December 2019 (contingency weekend only)
• Friday 10 through to Monday 13 January 2020 (contingency weekend only)

During these weekend periods lane closures will be in place on both the M3 northbound and southbound carriageways, between junction 11 and junction 10.

In addition, during the weekend of 25-28 October we will need to close the northbound exit slip road at junction 11. Traffic will be diverted north to junction 10, along the A31 link road beneath the bridge to access the M3, returning to junction 11 via the southbound carriageway.

These lane closures will reduce capacity along the M3 and cause delays during these weekend periods. We therefore advise all road users to plan their journeys in advance.

Please be aware these works have been carefully programmed but are subject to change due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.

We would like to apologise in advance for any inconvenience or disruption caused during our work; if you have any questions, or if you’d like to know about our work please contact us on 0300 123 5000 or email [email protected] "

Another 4am bed time for me, so I hope BR sets up with a highly positive attitude and with drive and intent. And please no Maddison on the left wing. Give Albrighton a run there and try Barnes on the right. Get Perez on if Barnes is having a poor game and play him just behind Vardy.

I'd go:

Kasper

Ricardo Evans Soyuncu Chilwell

Ndidi

Barnes Tielemans Maddison Albrighton

Vardy

• Like 4

Guest An Sionnach

This is a crunch game , losing to Liverpool away is one thing losing to Southampton will be a rude awakening for a team aspiring to be in Europe. We must defend with real efficiency , they are entirely unpredictable so absolute concentration needed. A draw would be acceptable and a1-0 victory an excellent result.

Saints are strange, in a short time frame they've very quickly gone from being one of the 'best of the rest' teams playing attractive attacking football to clinging on with their fingernails to PL survival and playing very bland football.

Surely a warning to us that things can change very quickly and not to get complacent or arrogant.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Saints are strange, in a short time frame they've very quickly gone from being one of the 'best of the rest' teams playing attractive attacking football to clinging on with their fingernails to PL survival and playing very bland football.

Surely a warning to us that things can change very quickly and not to get complacent or arrogant.

Very much so! Look at the players they have had over the last 5 or so seasons:

- Van Dijk

- Mane

- Lallana

- Clyne

- Lovren

- Pelle

- Tadic

- Alderwield

- Shaw

If they'd have kept that lot together that would be a top 4 or better team. 

The biggest difference though is that their owners are in it as a business, whereas ours are football fans. King Power for me see the "value" of Leicester City in that if we are successful, their brand is on the shirt beamed into hundreds of millions of homes every day. Thus they don't need to take much money out of the club as that is worth it's weight in gold, and that's why they want Leicester to be a successful team and business in it's own right. And luckily for us, King Power know how to run a business!

They sell all of their best players bur rarely reinvest the money, whereas we've done it to improve the stadium, club facilities and playing staff. 

• Like 1