Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Crystal Palace 0-2 Leicester City - Vote Now

Crystal Palace 0-2 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.3

Total Average Rating

138 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Çağlar Söyüncü 8.7
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Wes Morgan Substitute 6.4
  4. Manager Confidence 98% 0%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 03/11/19
Voting Ends: 08/11/19

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Caglar Soyuncu
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Ayoze Pérez
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. James Maddison
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Demarai Gray (sub)
  13. Wes Morgan (sub)
  14. Dennis Praet (sub)

Rick, Perez - 5 only. Rick's worst game of the season so far. Ayoze lost the ball couple of times which, if Palace were more critical, could cost us dearly.

Chills, Barnes - 6 - underwhelming game from the young uns

Kasper, Vards, Gray the super sub - 7 - flying

Madders, Wilf, Evans, Youri - 8 - HEROIC

Caglar the Conqueror - 10 - EPIC (see my profile picture)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Rick, Perez - 5 only. Rick's worst game of the season so far. Ayoze lost the ball couple of times which, if Palace were more critical, could cost us dearly.

Chills, Barnes - 6 - underwhelming game from the young uns

Kasper, Vards, Gray the super sub - 7 - flying

Madders, Wilf, Evans, Youri - 8 - HEROIC

Caglar the Conqueror - 10 - EPIC (see my profile picture)

Bit harsh on the full backs as they kept Palace's wide men really quiet. Saha was totally ineffective. Were you at the game? Kasper had his quietist away game. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Bit harsh on the full backs as they kept Palace's wide men really quiet. Saha was totally ineffective. Were you at the game? Kasper had his quietist away game. 

I only saw the stream of the game. Maybe I was a bit too harsh on Rick but I don't think he succeded in making a single cross into their box? He didn't do badly in defense but was pretty lucky couple times too. Saha was ineffective with shooting and most of the time with dribbling but in the first half he made a good run and his pass reached Ayew who luckily for us put the ball in the stands (the counter attacking move started because Perez lost the ball). If that went in who knows how the game would end. Agreed Kasper wasn't troubled a lot but I felt he had a better game than Chillwell and Barnes. I'd probably give him 6,5 if that was an option.

Edited by Chester Dontlie

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I only saw the stream of the game. Maybe I was a bit too harsh on Rick but I don't think he succeded in making a single cross into their box? He didn't do badly in defense but was pretty lucky couple times too. Saha was ineffective with shooting and most of the time with dribbling but in the first half he made a good run and his pass reached Ayew who luckily for us put the ball in the stands (the counter attacking move started because Perez lost the ball). If that went in who knows how the game would end. Agreed Kasper wasn't troubled a lot but I felt he had a better game than Chillwell and Barnes. I'd probably give him 6,5 if that was an option.

Fair enough, Perez did lose the ball a couple of times and was a bit off the boil. Watching the two full backs up close, they did do a decent job, palace were quite agressive and physical as you would expect, but the lads held their own well.

Just now, BoyJones said:

Fair enough, Perez did lose the ball a couple of times and was a bit off the boil. Watching the two full backs up close, they did do a decent job, palace were quite agressive and physical as you would expect, but the lads held their own well.

I envy you the opportunity of being able to watch the lads up close (Iv'e never even been at KP I live in Poland, hopefully one day). I guess I was disappointed with our full backs offensive output, I know what they are capable of in the final third. Especially Ricardo's, after Vardy he's my favourite player of the current squad.

1 hour ago, BoyJones said:

I have to say Kasper did well. He didnt have too much to do, but was calm and collected when he had to. If he had spilled one of those long range efforts, we could have easily conceded. Also, he dealt brilliantly with Wilf’s heavy backpass - I always get nervous when Wilf passes backwards to the keeper.  Kasper’s concentration is superb and deserves a praise. 

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Guybino said:

Am I the only one who thought Perez was alright/pretty good?

thought he was excellent

Oh and... lol Manager confidence 98% ??? 

We are third benhind possibly the two best teams in Europe, Goal Diff of +17, playing super football and a team full of youth... only 98% ??????????????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Guybino said:

Am I the only one who thought Perez was alright/pretty good?

Nope.

He was effective pressing and had a couple of excellent runs where he showed flashy ball skills.  Never lacking in effort, as every week.  A solid "7" for me.

5 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Oh and... lol Manager confidence 98% ??? 

We are third benhind possibly the two best teams in Europe, Goal Diff of +17, playing super football and a team full of youth... only 98% ??????????????

that 2% are probably undercover Spuds supporters on a wind up, wishing their team was playing at the 10% of what we are playing now ;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

I have to say Kasper did well. He didnt have too much to do, but was calm and collected when he had to. If he had spilled one of those long range efforts, we could have easily conceded. Also, he dealt brilliantly with Wilf’s heavy backpass - I always get nervous when Wilf passes backwards to the keeper.  Kasper’s concentration is superb and deserves a praise. 

Dont think there is a better goalie in the Premier League ...dont want to jinx him but he really is at the top of his game.

Used to feel he should come out and deal with crosses more but these days it seems to be be the done thing for keepers to stay on their line.

• Like 1