Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City v Leicester 5.30pm, Sat 21st Dec

3 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

I only have 280 points on my season tickets, obviously it will never go up as we can never get away tickets unfortunately...:(

If you renew your ticket at the end of the season you get 50 points straight away. 

Also, away tickets are accessible, 6 of our away games have all gone to general sale or members, meaning you'd be able to get tickets.

What you mean to say is the popular 'big' away days sell out before your level.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

If you renew your ticket at the end of the season you get 50 points straight away. 

Also, away tickets are accessible, 6 of our away games have all gone to general sale or members, meaning you'd be able to get tickets.

It is frustrating but it’s the way it goes unfortunately. Last year I went to every away game bar Palace and Bournemouth in year one season ticket. I’ll be approaching 190 points soon. It’s frustrating that I can’t go to as many as last year whilst it’s likely some will just take the points and sell on, but the vast majority will have been going for years and earned the chance to go every week. The price of success. I’ve seen us win 9-0 on the road, been to Chelsea, Palace, got Brighton tickets, and very kindly through the forum Man United. I can’t complain, fully intend on being at Everton, West Ham, Newcastle and Burnley over Christmas/New Year should the opportunity arise. :scarf:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Had 2 season tickets for about 15 years but since the Premier Legue years we haven’t been able to get any away tickets and the only way our loyalty points go up is if we buy away game tickets which we can’t as we don’t have enough points, and around we go, that’s why I post on here and hope I get tickets.. :thumbup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Still 350 left. I think there will be 150-200 left for tomorrow. Make sure you get online for the 08:00 start if you can.

Thank you for all the advice mate! Alarm is set for 07:50!!

plan B is Everton away in the cup, if any of them available