Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City v Leicester 5.30pm, Sat 21st Dec

21 minutes ago, matty2702 said:

Anyone looked at the trains for this?

cheapest I can find for a return is around £50, and that includes train back at 8.42pm which could be pushing it a little as well..?

Assuming lots of injury time it won't finish later than 7:30.  Assuming you're going from a central Manchester station that's more than enough time.

Will be first time I haven't gone to this in years barring a miracle with a load of tickets emerging pushing it to members.  This got to members in the title winning season!

1 hour ago, matty2702 said:

Anyone looked at the trains for this?

cheapest I can find for a return is around £50, and that includes train back at 8.42pm which could be pushing it a little as well..?

8:42 will be fine. I was looking at, and will probably book, approx 8:20. Match finishes no later than 7:20 and it's not an hour to get back to Piccadilly. Prices have increased massively compared to previous seasons though, I have noticed that.

1 hour ago, Winchesterfox said:

How does that work Bayfox?  The 'buy' box on my screen is greyed out till 8am so I can't put anything in my basket.  .

Ah that's a fair point. I'm p1 so even once I've brought mine I can still click buy add seats for lower priority and then just refresh once seats are assigned.

Forgot we had the grey box if it's not at your priority yet. My bad.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, J Coleman said:

I have 1 spare Adult ticket available for this if interested, face value. 

I'll buy that from you! I'll send you a DM.

EDIT: Sorry mate. Mrs has just told me (ironically) we're going to Leicester that weekend. Going to have to miss it!

Edited by Anand_C
Updated plans

Wasn’t expecting this to be an instant sell out to ST holders…. Surprised!

Anyway

after 2 x adult please…. One can be an under 18, but, I will take what you’ve got!

Ben

EDIT

All sorted with Jack (FoxFromCoalville)

Edited by Wolfox