Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Ben White

On 12/12/2019 at 14:14, Fox in the North said:

All for this, especially as it will wind up

the entire Leeds loving office :D

Being winding them up myself mate. How good would it be to see them crumble again lol

It’d be a dream to see them end up in the playoffs and Liverpool throw the league away to us. After Leeds, Liverpool is the next best represented club around here (massive Leeds majority though). Complete meltdown!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

Being winding them up myself mate. How good would it be to see them crumble again lol

It’d be a dream to see them end up in the playoffs and Liverpool throw the league away to us. After Leeds, Liverpool is the next best represented club around here (massive Leeds majority though). Complete meltdown!

We all hate Leeds

10 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

I had one guy on the work WhatsApp group all day long, hook line and sinker. He was messaging me page loads :beer:

I keep joking that they need to get promoted so we can have “meaningful football banter” :giggle:

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He was fouled ....looks tidy ...Brighton will be well happy once we’ve paid them 40m for dunk! 

The boy definitely had a hint of Soyuncu about him. Just needs to have the hint of Bamba ironed out if him!