Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Ben White

Holy shit this would be amazing this makes me so happy that we're even sending scouts. He is really, really good. If we can get him in the summer (or even loan Benkovic to Leeds and buy White off Brighton in the winter), I will cream myself. Soyuncu/Evans with Benkovic/White as backup is a better centre back combination than any in the league. He's worth a good 30 million pounds imo.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Centre half that can also play at right back. Being heavily scouted by top Prem clubs but has a contract with BHA until 2022 and they won’t want to sell I wouldn’t think.

Next summer he'll only have two years left on his contract. They either sell him then or risk him running down his contract.

Brighton are well stocked with Duffy, Dunk, Webster and Burn. I think Dunk might well have missed the boat on a big move so although White must be highly rated there so is Webster who they paid obscene money for. I think we could end up having to pay £20-25m for him but that won't faze us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Brighton are well stocked with Duffy, Dunk, Webster and Burn. I think Dunk might well have missed the boat on a big move so although White must be highly rated there so is Webster who they paid obscene money for. I think we could end up having to pay £20-25m for him but that won't faze us.

Considering he's British as well, could certainly help with a view to Brexit.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

They also have Matt Clarke out on loan at Derby. White could well be attainable.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yeah that's true! They aren't too bad at this recruitment game are Brighton.

Good owner helps, Tony Bloom made his fortune owning a gambling firm and is well into analytics. Trossard looks a talent, think we were linked at one point.

This would be unreal. The fact we are interested probably will make Brighton think again about selling. I’d expect a huge % sell on fee if we were to sign him. 

Id be happy to offer them 50% of the sell on profit tbh if it would get the deal done. Everyone’s a winner that way. 

25 mill signing, might end up going to united for 100 mill. Nice 37.5 mill profit each. Just for us to start playing benkovic and him be better 👀 

Or he flops and we piss off leeds. 25 m well spent 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1