Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

Pre Match Video Montage

To be fair we play The Greatest Showman in the pre-match montage regardless of the light show and it’s quite uplifting in my opinion. The other montage with the fox showing footage throughout the years is also a thing of beauty. 

I appreciate this doesn’t help in the quest for a copy of it but maybe the best bet is to try and record it on your phone at a game. Maybe not share it anywhere though as you’d probably be on the business end of a copyright issue with the club. 

3 minutes ago, Katy said:

To be fair we play The Greatest Showman in the pre-match montage regardless of the light show and it’s quite uplifting in my opinion. The other montage with the fox showing footage throughout the years is also a thing of beauty. 

I appreciate this doesn’t help in the quest for a copy of it but maybe the best bet is to try and record it on your phone at a game. Maybe not share it anywhere though as you’d probably be on the business end of a copyright issue with the club. 

Totally agree

I sat there watching both last night at the game and only once it had finished i thought, "should have got my phone out"

But i guess i'm one of these 'in the moment' people and don't tend to use my phone at any events. Will do next time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, koop. said:

Totally agree

I sat there watching both last night at the game and only once it had finished i thought, "should have got my phone out"

But i guess i'm one of these 'in the moment' people and don't tend to use my phone at any events. Will do next time

Yes, same here. I keep meaning to record it myself but never do as I’m so engrossed in it.

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

This what you mean?

Thanks mate, yes this is great before they come out but the one before that has lots of video clips of the goals through the years.

I should have recorded it.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

I'll hijack this by saying that playing that light show to the tune of the greatest showman is just about the most tin pot thing we could possibly do.

Cringe of the highest order. Especially when you add that melty video of Maddison and Chilwell talking to each other before it.

B I N.

We’re getting the full video of Buble’s greatest hits on Saturday 

21 hours ago, Katy said:

My wife, who grew up near the old stadium, cries every game during the history montage. My 9-year-old loves The Greatest Showman, so there's that.

One thing I have noticed is that the away supporters usually begin to sing to drown it out, but then stop and just watch the thing!

• Like 3

Said to my mate that the light show and greatest showman is a bit cheesy but if I was a 6 year old or something the 2 montages and light shows would be so exciting.

The club history montage still gets me every time.

Kinda thing that can make future generations wanna come back.

Plus Hugh Jackman can hold a note so fair play to him.

(Also a big fan of the accelerating beat right before KO)

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

About pissed myself at the Chilwell / Maddison bit. 

So ridiculously cheesy. I mean it's awful but it was kinda funny awful.

You ready mate?

Yeeeeeeaaaaa bwooooooooy ready!!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

My wife, who grew up near the old stadium, cries every game during the history montage. My 9-year-old loves The Greatest Showman, so there's that.

One thing I have noticed is that the away supporters usually begin to sing to drown it out, but then stop and just watch the thing!

I have to admit when we get to the trophy lift I’m a bit teary-eyed and the first time they added Vichai at the end, me and my daughter were in floods!

We sit too far from the away fans to know what they’re doing but I do often wonder if they’d actually watch it. Whoever put it together deserves a massive pat on the back because it’s perfect. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

About pissed myself at the Chilwell / Maddison bit. 

So ridiculously cheesy. I mean it's awful but it was kinda funny awful.

"Oi Madders"

*5 second wait"

"Hey Chilly"

*5 second wait*

"Lets do this"

*5 second wait"

"Yeah man"

*CLICK*

Honestly about turned myself inside out I cringed that much.

• Haha 1

As an aside, on the subject, there's one player on the original montage that I don't know. He's a pretty young player, between Birch and Lineker, that hits a shot from about 25 yards in an away game in an all white kit. 

Commentary sounds like he's calling him Wallace or Willis and that he'll remember it all his life? 

Tried to ask the old man but he's too blind to actually be able to see the screen properly these days. 

I'm up enough on the club's history to know the rest of the goals on there but don't have a clue with this one. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As an aside, on the subject, there's one player on the original montage that I don't know. He's a pretty young player, between Birch and Lineker, that hits a shot from about 25 yards in an away game in an all white kit. 

Commentary sounds like he's calling him Wallace or Willis and that he'll remember it all his life? 

Tried to ask the old man but he's too blind to actually be able to see the screen properly these days. 

I'm up enough on the club's history to know the rest of the goals on there but don't have a clue with this one. 

The blond lad? 

16 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It’s joe Walters against QPR in the fa cup quarter finals.

• Thanks 1