Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2020

57 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Even as an Englishman, Faz is just really unlikeable 

On a slightly similar note, one thing that seems to be a lot worse in this year's 6 Nations is referee backchat. Doesnt help that three of the captains are the ones who moan the most out of vast majority in the whole tournament (Farrell, Sexton and Wyn Jones).

Hope it doesnt become the norm.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

England won fair and square, we were crap and didn't deserve to win. 

But honestly **** off Eddie Jones and anyone else defending Manu Tuilagi. He's not even pretending to TRY and tackle legitimately. At no point does he even attempt to raise an arm to wrap. 

He straight up lines up his shoulder and launches himself at North as hard as he can to try and send him in to touch. It's, wild, it's dangerous and if we care anything at all about player safety it has to be a red. 

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

England won fair and square, we were crap and didn't deserve to win. 

But honestly **** off Eddie Jones and anyone else defending Manu Tuilagi. He's not even pretending to TRY and tackle legitimately. At no point does he even attempt to raise an arm to wrap. 

He straight up lines up his shoulder and launches himself at North as hard as he can to try and send him in to touch. It's, wild, it's dangerous and if we care anything at all about player safety it has to be a red. 

Read the first sentence and just knew there was a 'but' coming...lol

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Read the first sentence and just knew there was a 'but' coming...lol

It's hardly a related but though is it. I'm not qualifying the statement that you deserved to win. 

13 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Parkes going in with his head which by the laws of the game should have also been Red

I mean that's just simply ridiculous however. 

26 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's hardly a related but though is it. I'm not qualifying the statement that you deserved to win. 

I mean that's just simply ridiculous however. 

So where does Parkes catch him? Explain how you think it was a legal tackle

8 hours ago, katieakita said:

So where does Parkes catch him? Explain how you think it was a legal tackle

You mean the tackle where Parkes uses his arms, wraps, contact starts chest on shoulder and they bump heads? 

The tackle where Manu Tuilagi turns around grinning at Parkes and they have a laugh? 

The tackle that literally every pundit shrugged off and people only started crying about after Manu got sent off? 

Yeah okay, a particularly strict ref might have given Parkes a yellow at most for that, there's a crap load of mitigation that mainly starts with the fact it begins as a legal attempt to tackle. 

But literally the only reason anyone's mentioning it is because of salty England fans and even more biased Tigers fans on twitter that barely follow the sport the other 10 months of the year having a cry that their player got sent off. 

Manu launches himself, shoulder first, zero arms, zero attempt to tackle legally, with as much force as he can muster, towards the head of another professional. You can't even use North going down as mitigation because Manu sees he's being tackle by a team mate and is prone before he's even taken off, it's WHY he's tackling that way. 

Everything he does is disgusting and intended to hurt. Intended to concuss intentionally? I wouldn't go that far, I doubt he's thinking that much in the heat of the moment but he's attempting as much impact as possible to get North in to touch. Wreckless, dangerous and rightly punished. 

15 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I wonder what punishment Marler will get for fondling AWJs nads. That was proper weird.

It was. Although, if it was a footballer the Welsh lad would’ve thrown himself to the ground, clutching his face ! I’d imagine he’ll get a ticking off regarding his ‘hands on approach’.

49 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Yes whatever you say 

The video literally reinforces every single word I just wrote.

If you don't realise that, apparently including the bit about about hilariously biased tigers fans.