Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2020

The great rugby god has called upon this horrible weather ...   he’s obviously wearing his tartan man skirt and has a bag on over England ...   what chance have we got ! ...  yet another with the Taffs, Irish, frogs, krauts, ozzies and inhabitants of most Mediterranean countries that hates us ! ....   

I don't feel quite so 'into it' as I usually do ...   maybe a world cup hangover still lingering ....  but judging by the England performances to date maybe they are suffering from it as well.

On a lighter note I read that after a womens six nations match the Irish apologised to the Welsh girls for only having cold showers ...   two words immediately sprang to mind ...        erect and pert ...   :)

• 2 weeks later...

Italy awful at the breakdown in the Scottish 22, what a shame.

My predictions were all wrong last time out (bar France Italy) so lets give it another go....

Very difficult to call this match coming up, reckon Wales by a nose given its in Cardiff (by 1pt).

England to beat us by 10 with no bonus point win.

Sexton having a Cardiff 2019 already lol

He's gonna bottle this whole game for Ireland you can see it already. Very rarely does he recover when he's having a bad day, they'd do well to take him off already. 

For the sakes of the game as a spectacle I hope I'm wrong and he sorts himself out. But this looks like a classic Sexton bottle job.