Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

6N 2020

Ngl I thought we were a bit average. It's a work in progress and I was really proud of some of our attempts to throw it around but we've got to work in some of the fundamentals, some of the handling needs work. But it was okay. 

I mean it's Italy so calm down but that Biggar assist was scrumptious. 

Pleased AF for Tompkins. 

Jesus..The Scots again,show their stupidity...They had this game,but Handling errors,silly,silly penalties given away.

this Scotland has so much ability,but Waste it on Lack of defensive discipline,and ball discipline...!!

They have to learn how to manage their own possesion....Ireland have it in their blood,After their seasons of Building their game,that even now,where their squad

IS struggling...

You watch,against England,their concentration & discipline will be 110%..

If there's any fixture that loves to throw up an away win (excluding Italy) in the Six Nations, its Ireland Wales. Cardiff and Dublin are like each other's respective second home. 

Ireland will rightly be favourites next week but, to be honest, given we won't be going there with fear, if they play like they did against Scotland I can definitely see us punishing them.

May doing Faz and Eddie a huge favour with some individual brilliance. Nobody else involved with England has really even deserved a point let alone to be in the game. 

Awful display, Eddie's England just have absolutely zero creativity, if they aren't brute forcing the opposition in to making mistakes they're utterly clueless. 

Shaun Edwards has absolutely had his number. 

• Like 1

One dimensional, no flair or imagination in attack, jonny kept the score respectable singlehandedly.

Why didn't they use the wings more FGS! Sinkler yet again poor in his carries- goes down at first contact.

Watson a massive miss, Daly must play FB next week.

Nailed on 5th on this showing.

In fact, playing players out of position is a problem England keep creating for themselves. Lawes is a great player but he's a second row and Daly is rarely involved on the wing. Maybe a bit harsh but I don't think Daly should be in the side currently. He's a liability under the high ball and opposition teams have figured that out.

Just read that Watson is not fit for Scotland game, Curry is likely to remain at No8 and the coaching team were happy with Daly and Furbank!

So here we go again Lawes out of position on the flank, Curry out of position at 8, Daly out of position on the wing.....

Nailed on defeat at Murrayfield and good bet for 5th place 😡