Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pliskin

Hojbjerg

47 minutes ago, SO1 said:

He may be on the Magic List. Sometimes a player becomes available for all kinds of reasons and you have to hit fast and hard. It may be our only chance.

If we get him there's a reason for it. We might not know that reason until the summer and then its too late. Shopping to fill a hole everyone knows you have isn't fun.

Something about getting bent over.......not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Competition in the squad is more important than bruised egos. Everyone needs to be fighting for their place.

Yeah they dont sell butt plugs in asda

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Fair enough. I do not see or hear what he does, so I am ill placed to admonish or praise him. My confidence in Congerton will be decided purely on recruitment during his tenure, for which he must carry some blame/credit.

The signing of Ryan Bennett for example, was greeted by unsurprising level of scorn and disdain, but on the other hand, it is a canny signing, for little outlay, and filling a void. So its a sensible if unexciting end to the transfer window. 

(Now wait until we sign Danny Welbeck for £75m at 10:30)

You are spot on. There is so much brown stuff talked this Winter Window,

BUT previously we have landed a gem - [Wilf??.] But I agree, I must give him a chance B4 before killing him.
i will shut up.  May be some gem will turn up.....

He's wank and not rated by Saints fans. Another Vestergaard

Buying players off Southampton is dumb, the only reason they are where they are in the table is having an excellent manager (who plays a style nothing like our own). Their actual players are bottom 5 quality without doubt.

This fella has no quality on the ball whatsoever or no real physicality to speak of, he just looks a bit hard.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

He's wank and not rated by Saints fans. Another Vestergaard

Buying players off Southampton is dumb, the only reason they are where they are in the table is having an excellent manager (who plays a style nothing like our own). Their actual players are bottom 5 quality without doubt.

This is clearly not correct.

13 hours ago, jmono84 said:

I remember Rudkin was public enemy No1 but somehow he’s turned that around! Think after we signed Rodgers and started winning again

he was only public enemy to 'the mob'. Most of us on here recognise how hard the roles are and that there are often many parties and many factors that can derail a perfectly valid transfer strategy. |Most of these we, as fans, do not even hear about.

As others have said the litmus test is longer term transfer success over a sustained period. Generally ours is good

• Like 2