Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Arsenal (A) 18th April 5:30pm

41 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Equally if gets postpone altogether it’s moved to a Saturday in late May or early June. 

With everything that’s happening I can see League games at the very least being played same day as FA Cup Final and Champions League Final 

I wouldn’t mind that being the case if I’m honest. Really just don’t like the idea of games being played behind closed doors, Leicester’s the only thing that gets me through the week😂

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

I wouldn’t mind that being the case if I’m honest. Really just don’t like the idea of games being played behind closed doors, Leicester’s the only thing that gets me through the week😂

I remember this happening in January 1985 against Burton Albion. A Third Round FA Cup tie ordered to be replayed behind closed doors at a snowy Highfield Road due to crowd trouble at the Baseball Ground, a fixture that had been ironically been moved there for safety reasons. The Derby fans all showed up to support the then non-league side and mayhem ensued culminating in the Burton keeper being struck on the head with a beer can. The match was abandoned but I remember the trouble continuing outside the ground.  

The rearranged match behind closed doors in Coventry was midweek as I recall. 

18 minutes ago, Sudjambon said:

Given corona, cancelled games, closed doors, would say chances of going ahead on scheduled day are virtually nil 

Rubbish!

one game cancelled due to a couple of staff being in contact with owner of Greek side. This is the exception not the rule 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ballie1981 said:

Rubbish!

one game cancelled due to a couple of staff being in contact with owner of Greek side. This is the exception not the rule 

You are an ostrich 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...