Tuna Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 I'd have him out after the game, we'll go nowhere with Southgate.
Dr The Singh Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 13 minutes ago, Kingleicester said: Exceptionally defensive, England remind me of us 99.9% possession but 0 end product England are a poor man's Leicester city
peach0000 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Just now, Hammo said: 😂 The stats talk for themselves mate. Maybe you could try and actually tell me why you think he isn’t?
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 We will now put our most inform striker on... great southgate great...Â
SouthStandUpperTier Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 I bet Southgate has got a whole wardrobe full of those grey pullovers.
Kingleicester Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Wow I didn’t notice Kane was playing! (And I’m not it the Kane hate club that most of you get hard dicks for on here)
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Just now, Kingleicester said: Wow I didn’t notice Kane was playing! (And I’m not it the Kane hate club that most of you get hard dicks for on here) Becoming the new Rooney despite being totally unfit gets ahead of players that are fully fit, hungry and scoring for their club!
Kingleicester Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 3 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said: England are a poor man's Leicester city Same old boring shite, the difference is I have zero passion for England at the minute, we’re city it’s 70% 😂
HybridFox Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Southgate completely out of his depth but the run at the world cup will ensure he sees out his contract
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Will be a disgrace if we don’t win this, iceland are doing nothing other than sitting in their half... a worry going forward to not unlock or try to stretch themÂ
Tuna Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Speaks well with the media and wears a waistcoat but he's 100% a fraud.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 I don’t care if it is a shit friendly tournament, this is pretty terrible and worryingÂ
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Penalty... about time someone had a shot Â
Kingleicester Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said: Becoming the new Rooney despite being totally unfit gets ahead of players that are fully fit, hungry and scoring for their club! Isn’t Rooney England’s all time top goal scorer? I’m sure Kane is is 7th with how many more years left! Say what you like about him, yes he hasn’t been great today,  but Harry Kane will get you goals there is no doubt about that, and  I can’t see in the current set up anyone who is better for England infront of goal!  Â
foxfanazer Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 England are just an even poorer version of United.  Harsh penaltyÂ
SouthStandUpperTier Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Kane will be fuming. Penalty and he's been taken off.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 5 September 2020 Posted 5 September 2020 Just now, Kingleicester said: Isn’t Rooney England’s all time top goal scorer? I’m sure Kane is is 7th with how many more years left! Say what you like about him, yes he hasn’t been great today,  but Harry Kane will get you goals there is no doubt about that, and  I can’t see in the current set up anyone who is better for England infront of goal!   No doubt, but playing players that aren’t fit ahead of those that are hungry and ready doesn’t work. I like kane, just don’t want to see him shoved in when not readyÂ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.