Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coolcol

Western boulevard last night after the match

Myself and my mate were walking from the ground to the Soar Point pub after the match last night. We were walking down Western Boulevard and at least 4  police vans and 3 police motorbikes went flying by, with blues and two's on. Was there any trouble last night? 

6 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Myself and my mate were walking from the ground to the Soar Point pub after the match last night. We were walking down Western Boulevard and at least 4  police vans and 3 police motorbikes went flying by, with blues and two's on. Was there any trouble last night? 

Probably. It was Birmingham after all.

I was waiting for a mate by the roundabout and two mounted coppers were asking two on the ground which way to Western Boulevard. Guessing they were from WMP. A lot of unmarked cars and vans went flying up Aylestone Road past the rugby ground too, but I never saw anything between there and the station.

44 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I was waiting for a mate by the roundabout and two mounted coppers were asking two on the ground which way to Western Boulevard. Guessing they were from WMP. A lot of unmarked cars and vans went flying up Aylestone Road past the rugby ground too, but I never saw anything between there and the station.

Weve used Nottingham and Peterborough police in recent games. 

Especially for the Villa cup game which was one of the highest police presence ever at a Leicester game.

I questioned the need to be in full riot gear when police started to get abit heavy handed with a few Leicester fans near Walkabout. They were doing **** all wrong tbh 

11 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

You can tell when there's a few who just like to give it large but this lot were a genuine mob looking for it and trying to get away from police to cause trouble. The police did a good job under the circumstances. 

It really is incredible that with all the problems this country faces that these utter twats still do this shit. 

A complete waste of police resources and every club has them. 

I love the game and the rivalry that comes with it but hate any kind of violence towards any fan. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

It really is incredible that with all the problems this country faces that these utter twats still do this shit. 

A complete waste of police resources and every club has them. 

I love the game and the rivalry that comes with it but hate any kind of violence towards any fan. 

I get where you coming from but is it really that incredible? I just look at the people I'm surrounded by at any given match and accept it as something that will occur, however infrequent and no matter the national situation.

1 hour ago, Gary Eatfood said:

I get where you coming from but is it really that incredible? I just look at the people I'm surrounded by at any given match and accept it as something that will occur, however infrequent and no matter the national situation.

Yeah you're probably right😕

I like to think that most around me are OK, but I'd agree that some around me,  I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of. 

Edited by Hollyfox

4 hours ago, coolcol said:

Happens every week. It’s so they can get the coaches out onto the motorway as quick as possible.