Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

3 Players Show Signs/Symptoms of Coronavirus

On 19/03/2020 at 16:44, blabyboy said:

Have to be careful here. Just because you are under 60 without any underlying problems DOES NOT mean you will not be severely affected by it, when you get it. There are numerous reports in the US of much younger people being hospitalised due to suspected COV19 infection. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/health/coronavirus-young-people.html

You simply (at the mo) have a greater chance of dying if you're over 60. not that you will not die if you're under 60. Stay indoors, stay safe.

Plus they’re are many younger “healthy” people that may have cancer, MND et cetera, without actually realising they have those illnesses. 

meaning they could be higher chance of succumbing to Covid-19

Edited by turkish14

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

My grandad is a friend of the Birch. He told my grandad it was Vardy, Evans and Maddison

On the day it was announced, Maddison was seen with Chilwell in Nandos though, if I remember correctly?

• Like 1