Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Fit foxes.

12 hours ago, majaco said:

Probably the women footballers will love the equality of this thread if they are a bunch of shallow stereotypes seeking favour about their physical appearance on Foxes talk.  They have probably never kicked a ball.

In a period of blm,  are the female LCFC team hot?

If this post was any shallower, it would be evaporated puddle.

It's not the female LCFC team.

Just so you know. 

• Haha 3

On 15/06/2020 at 09:18, Wrighty22 said:

Really hope the players see this thread! 

I don’t care what they tell their mates, there’s no way a bloke in the media spotlight isn’t checking out a fans’ forum to see what people say about you. Just no way. Even though they all say they don’t! In which case - Vards, you are a legend. You’ll never know how much we love you. We don’t even care about your pit-bull Mrs! Cags - get a haircut son ..... but don’t let Madders tell you what to get, FFS ! Anybody want to add more? 

19 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I am not entirely certain that Vards will be massively impressed by you describing his wife in such terms, somehow...

Yeah, the rich and famous are so fickle when it comes to comments on their partners.

🤣🤣. Did they give you a uniform when they made you the comedic arbiter for the site? “Go troll elsewhere” is such a passive and insipid response. Even more so when actually it was you that decided to take issue with my comment, rather than vice versa. Do you not have shirts to iron? 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What has gone on here lol 

It is a bit weird to 'speak' to a player on here then give the same kind of 'insult' to his missus that away fans have been giving lol 

Exactly. I would have thought my original comment was so obviously tongue-in-cheek for precisely that reason, that it didn’t need a narrative around it . Apparently not. 🤣🤣. I’ll be sure to be as dull, mundane and transparent as possible moving forwards 🤣. As per, before you say it. 

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Exactly. I would have thought my original comment was so obviously tongue-in-cheek for precisely that reason, that it didn’t need a narrative around it . Apparently not. 🤣🤣. I’ll be sure to be as dull, mundane and transparent as possible moving forwards 🤣. As per, before you say it. 

Sorry, I missed it fella. The problem is that some people are genuinely not that way, and it is difficult to tell the difference. Thank you for telling me, and apologies for getting it wrong.

• Like 1

It’s cool. After a couple of thousand posts, I would hope people would realise my posts are usually on the lighter side of irreverent. But there’s no reason why anyone would filter my comments in that  way, or even retain a working memory of what has gone before. 👍

5 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

It’s cool. After a couple of thousand posts, I would hope people would realise my posts are usually on the lighter side of irreverent. But there’s no reason why anyone would filter my comments in that  way, or even retain a working memory of what has gone before. 👍

Fair comment, I could have checked.