jammie82uk Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 32 minutes ago, TK95 said: does anyone know if the Thailand smiles with you will be on the away kits too? or just the home ones. I'm tempted to wait, got enough blue shirts From what I’ve been told Nope not available on away shirts, there will only be a limited run on home shirts
jammie82uk Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 minute ago, goody2028 said: Any idea when the away shirt will be out? Next month but don’t expect both away shirts to be released together
MPH Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 2 hours ago, blue army 1988 said: Just let it go 👀 i thought my humor was lost on FT!
jayfox26 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 5 hours ago, MPH said: But I don’t want a frozen shirt I want a Leicester City shirt.. Let it go...
KrefelderFox666 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 7 hours ago, Nick said: Shirt prices frozen at £55 I love how they made that a thing. Like we are not being ripped off already. We are treating our loyal fans by keeping shirt prices at ridiculously high prices.
jayfox26 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 I really wanted the new shirt but what is the point in paying £55 for a shirt when I wont get it till November?
KrefelderFox666 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Just now, jayfox26 said: I really wanted the new shirt but what is the point in paying £55 for a shirt when I wont get it till November? That's just the 'Thailand Smiles...' slogan shirt. The normal King Power sponsored ones are shipped immediately.
jayfox26 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said: That's just the 'Thailand Smiles...' slogan shirt. The normal King Power sponsored ones are shipped immediately. Yeh I get that but I fancied the Thailand smiles one as it's a bit different. Plus we will only be wearing the king power one in cup games.
KrefelderFox666 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 minute ago, jayfox26 said: Yeh I get that but I fancied the Thailand smiles one as it's a bit different. Plus we will only be wearing the king power one in cup games. I couldn't figure out if you meant that particular shirt or not. I thought the same, would be nice but not waiting until November. Instead I opted for the normal one with the free EL badges.
foxile5 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Bought the Mrs a kit with her favourite player name on it a few years back but beyond on that I won't shell out for them. I'd be more than happy if they weren't changed every year. Having 3+ kits per year, every year, at 55 quid isn't on. It's a ****ing rip off, a shameless rip off. Far prefer to skittle my money on classic kits from the club store. Some value there.
filthyfox Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 That kit is..... lacking inspiration. When cna we have the stripes DOWN the sleeves?
DerbyshireFox Posted 28 July 2020 Posted 28 July 2020 Presumably the lettering and numbers for Europa will be different from the league ones, wonder if they’ve stocked that yet if they’ve already got the patches in - obviously the retail side weren’t confident of champions league if they’re already selling Europa stuff!!
aussie-fox Posted 28 July 2020 Posted 28 July 2020 5 hours ago, foxile5 said: Bought the Mrs a kit with her favourite player name on it a few years back but beyond on that I won't shell out for them. I'd be more than happy if they weren't changed every year. Having 3+ kits per year, every year, at 55 quid isn't on. It's a ****ing rip off, a shameless rip off. Far prefer to skittle my money on classic kits from the club store. Some value there. If you buy it now you can wear it now then in 20 years time it (may be) a "classic shirt" and youll have a classic shirt for free!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.