hackneyfox Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Thailand Smiles With You They want a £10 deposit but I can't see a total price, anyone know how much it is for the shirt?
davieG Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 2 minutes ago, hackneyfox said: Thailand Smiles With You They want a £10 deposit but I can't see a total price, anyone know how much it is for the shirt? Is this it? I'm sure they'll be the same priice. https://shop.lcfc.com/kit/home-kit?price=50- Under the £50+ option.
LCFCJ Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Anyone know when they're going to bring the option of a Europa league badge instead of prem?
SpacedX Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 15 minutes ago, hackneyfox said: Thailand Smiles With You They want a £10 deposit but I can't see a total price, anyone know how much it is for the shirt? Thailand laughs all the way to the bank.
DerbyshireFox Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 They won’t even be available until November anyway!
Cecchini1976 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 6 minutes ago, LCFCJ said: Anyone know when they're going to bring the option of a Europa league badge instead of prem? In the club shop you get the Europa league badge for free if you buy the kit today
dnewty Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Are the Europa league badges available in the shop yet?
Kasey Keller Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 25 minutes ago, dnewty said: Are the Europa league badges available in the shop yet? Not yet, they’ve just sent back the champions league ones and are awaiting them to be dispatched....
dnewty Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 12 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said: Not yet, they’ve just sent back the champions league ones and are awaiting them to be dispatched.... That's strange just had a message from the lcfc support team on twitter and they said there available in store today.
Jace Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 hour ago, LCFCJ said: Anyone know when they're going to bring the option of a Europa league badge instead of prem? Probably ages, I'll order mine off eBay and apply them myself. The only thing I'm unsure of is if there is an update/modification to the design next season yet
Footballwipe Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 35 minutes ago, Jace said: Probably ages, I'll order mine off eBay and apply them myself. The only thing I'm unsure of is if there is an update/modification to the design next season yet Doesn't look like it, the branding is set to be 2018-21 according to this website: https://uelbranding.uefa.com/
LCFCJ Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 hour ago, Cecchini1976 said: In the club shop you get the Europa league badge for free if you buy the kit today Has that been said by the club?
LinekersLugs Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 With money saved on Season Tickets not being charged I have splashed out on these for the kids, seriously expensive but
sdb Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Baby due in October. Do I buy a mini kit? I've never seen kitted out babies look anything but chavvy messes, but lcfc is different surely?
dnewty Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 18 minutes ago, LCFCJ said: Has that been said by the club? Yes the patches are available today and are free, however the Europa league patches can only go on the king power shirt not the Thailand one.
Cecchini1976 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 26 minutes ago, LCFCJ said: Has that been said by the club? Yeah, I bought my daughter the kit this morning in the shop.
MPH Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 2 hours ago, Nick said: Shirt prices, frozen - at £55 But I don’t want a frozen shirt I want a Leicester City shirt..
tom27111 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 3 hours ago, dnewty said: Yes the patches are available today and are free, however the Europa league patches can only go on the king power shirt not the Thailand one. There were a few King Power shirts in the store today with Premier League badges and sleeve sponsor.
HybridFox Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 does anyone know if the Thailand smiles with you will be on the away kits too? or just the home ones. I'm tempted to wait, got enough blue shirts
HybridFox Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 hour ago, MPH said: But I don’t want a frozen shirt I want a Leicester City shirt.. Let it go...
SemperEadem Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 3 minutes ago, TK95 said: does anyone know if the Thailand smiles with you will be on the away kits too? or just the home ones. I'm tempted to wait, got enough blue shirts Not seen it mentioned but I would guess it will be.
tomtom Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Has anyone on here bought a kids kit in store today? Are they still sized smaller than normal like last years? My lad who is 6 had a 7-8 last season.... can't risk buying online a 9-10 for an almost 7 year old though ??
blue army 1988 Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 1 hour ago, MPH said: But I don’t want a frozen shirt I want a Leicester City shirt.. Just let it go 👀
jammie82uk Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 6 hours ago, hackneyfox said: Thailand Smiles With You They want a £10 deposit but I can't see a total price, anyone know how much it is for the shirt? Same as the king power one £55
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.