Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, ianormondroyd said:

Ah yes, forgot to update. 

Got an email from the seller saying that JD Sports had cancelled his order.  But if a weird one.  Obviously selling them on before they've arrived.  

I messaged him on eBay and to say he was weird is an understatement. 

I finally managed to get the Pink away shirt from 2 seasons ago this week to add to my collection

Purchased off ebay from somewhere in Australia. $55 AUS which is roughly 29 pounds so was very happy with that price.

The seller found it in a charity shop for $7.50 (4 pounds!)

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by aussie-fox

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2022 at 02:45, aussie-fox said:

I finally managed to get the Pink away shirt from 2 seasons ago this week to add to my collection

Purchased off ebay from somewhere in Australia. $55 AUS which is roughly 29 pounds so was very happy with that price.

The seller found it in a charity shop for $7.50 (4 pounds!)

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That's the purchase of 2022 on the 1st bloody day of it. Well done sir!

28 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So, I’m down to the final 5 shirts to have every single city shirt from my life time (and slightly before I think).

If anyone could help I would be hugely grateful! 30A8292E-EAA2-4A83-80A6-631894142DCB.thumb.jpeg.fbccdc69fd8485fc2df03812f6c0fcbc.jpeg

Hello Costock, I think I have the 10/11 Burrda Away shirt in my box of memorabilia. I’ll dig it out and if I’m not mistaken let you know. 

1 minute ago, JayTheFox said:

Hello Costock, I think I have the 10/11 Burrda Away shirt in my box of memorabilia. I’ll dig it out and if I’m not mistaken let you know. 

That would be amazing thanks mate. I bought one the other week but like a dick I bought the season befores Joma version which I already have.

Send me a PM mate.

I’ve got the following shirts if anyone would like them? No longer wear them so free to a good home, just cover the postage (Please note they’re just from DHGate)

- Tielemans 8 Belgium Home Shirt (Player Fit XL, so quite tight)

- Caglar 4 Turkey Home Shirt (XL but more like a Large)

- Ndidi 4 Nigeria Home Shirt (XL but more like a large)

- Iheanacho 14 Nigeria Away Shirt (XL but more like a large)

Message me if you’d like one 👍🏻 Got photos too 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a while since I posted in this thread but bloody hell this has evolved in an expensive way.

Reluctantly resigning myself to not being able to get the shirts I’ve posted above I’ve ended up adding a few more match worn shirts to my collection. These include a couple worn by Ellliot and Fenton V Atletico Madrid, a match prepared shirt for the 97 cup final and a match prepared 92 Fox Leisure shirt which has embroidered rather than felt badges.

I’m really interested in collecting other match worn shirts so if anyone has any please get in touch and if you are interested please give me a follow on Instagram- Vintage_LCFC_Kit

On 08/02/2022 at 17:40, Costock_Fox said:

Managed to get myself down to the last 4 post 82, if anyone has any of the originals (match worn or otherwise) then give me a shout as you will make yourself some serious money as well as make a sad nutter pretty happy!

F24BEDD8-5D18-4320-BA1B-74D5375D8D3E.jpeg

Would be interested to see a photo of the 79-83 away white kit which you listed on your spreadsheet if you managed to get one? Love that kit home and away from that era. I think there was a red away one too? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Would be interested to see a photo of the 79-83 away white kit which you listed on your spreadsheet if you managed to get one? Love that kit home and away from that era. I think there was a red away one too? Thanks.

I haven’t got that one mate unfortunately, removed it from the post though as it’s pre 86. Still hunting haha