Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, ianormondroyd said:

The 90-92 Bukta home shirt is now on the official shop. Bukta branded with embroidered badges. £40. From pictures looks really good! 

The best shirt we've ever had imo, the one we wore when I was introduced to this club. This year's reminds me of this and I'm gutted it will be remembered as the shirt of what might have been, for me the best shirt since the 90 one. 

On 07/11/2020 at 12:14, Costock_Fox said:

Hi all,

I don’t know if there is a thread on something similar for me to hijack so I thought I would make my own.

I’m really interested in collecting our old kits so if you have an old shirt in ok condition that you are willing to sell, pref medium but I’m not too fused, then get in touch. Particularly after the old Fox Leisure ones.

ta

I’ve got loads of repros from toffs and the club’s retro collection. I could send you a list and you could make an offer they’ll all be XL or thereabouts.

On 02/06/2022 at 08:09, ianormondroyd said:

The 90-92 Bukta home shirt is now on the official shop. Bukta branded with embroidered badges. £40. From pictures looks really good! 

Picked it up this morning. Very happy with it.

On a side note I don't know why they don't offer a kids range in the retro kits.

My kids are desperate to get all the old kits but they only offer adult sizes.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rain King said:

Picked it up this morning. Very happy with it.

On a side note I don't know why they don't offer a kids range in the retro kits.

My kids are desperate to get all the old kits but they only offer adult sizes.

I'm a bit confused by the fuss over the Bukta kit. Wasn't this brought back about 18 months ago? I clearly remember all the promos with Walshie on it then in both the blue and white versions. A lot of people seem to think it's something brand new but I assumed this was just a re-stock?

Just now, iancognito said:

I'm a bit confused by the fuss over the Bukta kit. Wasn't this brought back about 18 months ago? I clearly remember all the promos with Walshie on it then in both the blue and white versions. A lot of people seem to think it's something brand new but I assumed this was just a re-stock?

I think the one they did 18 months or so ago didn't have the Bukta logo.

15 hours ago, FoxesAreBlue said:

Costock Fox - what’s the size of the maroon vardy one? And which sponsor is on the front? Thailand Smiles or King Power?

It’s sold now but it was medium with Thailand Smiles, you can’t buy the KP ones and never have been able to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Just seen this kit without a sponsor on ebay - Is this fake? or some sort of player issue variant?

7E035A1A-7DD4-4690-86B9-0ECB1C96D1EE.jpeg

This is just the 19/20 away without KP sponsor on it