Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

2 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

Oh okay.. thanks for letting us know...I wouldnt know a fake to be honest..is it the "climatelite"

Edited to add yes can see a difference now...will keep my eyes open for a real one for you.

If in doubt, ask for a picture of the product code which is a small label inside the shirt, Google it and see if it matches the shirt type.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah RE: That pink shirt, I've got a couple of the fakes and the darker pink sash/strap is so much darker on the fake than a real one. Avoid.

Was going through my shirts yesterday and have a brand new with tags 2011/12 shirt. Typical that the one shirt I have in pristine, tagged condition is one no-one gives a crap about lol

**NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Been having a clear out and have these available if anyone is interested. All player issue training gear. The T-shirt’s are both large and the jumper is XL. Drop me a message for more info 👍🏻

89B51860-BB04-426E-984E-F8FCFC3549EA.jpeg

289FC861-041D-4FDC-A113-BDEBD227D8D8.jpeg

D612C5F8-1310-41FE-9E91-85CCEFE7443A.jpeg

Edited by CityArt

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That was never planned as a shirt. Fox

leisure had their own brand and supplied football kits to local teams. I remember there being a catalogue with the strips they had for local teams. Now when people discover these shirts they automatically assume they where templates for Leicester. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Posted this on Twitter earlier, was trying to figure out how it came about.

10 hours ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

That was never planned as a shirt. Fox

leisure had their own brand and supplied football kits to local teams. I remember there being a catalogue with the strips they had for local teams. Now when people discover these shirts they automatically assume they where templates for Leicester. 

Ahh,  explains it. Thanks 

On 29/07/2021 at 10:06, HEGGSY said:

Yeah. Sponsor is wrong, too thin. And Adidas badge is a mess

real one for comparison 

E5A77E71-E42D-4D53-895B-79D5D08ACD25.jpeg

You can see on the genuine shirt the front panel is of a different material to the rest. 

I have a fake which is very good quality, but the front panel is the same material as the rest. 

On 05/08/2021 at 10:31, Saxondale said:

I’m thinking back to all the shirts and gear I’ve given to charity shops over the years and thinking I’ve basically squandered my nest egg. Ah well, I suppose I’m just a philanthropic guy.

:claudio:

Probably mate, I took a load to Cambodia when I went and now I’m going to end up buying them back online.

Hopefully you have taken nothing too valuable.

23 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Persistence pays off when collecting shirts. Managed to get an incredible couple of finds this morning with this being one of them and another Admiral one I didn’t have being another.

F8FC4223-7A55-45CD-BC0D-54B8040F2248.jpeg

That's a beauty. How much did that sting you? Got to be £150-200?

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Got these 2 for sale, thought I would offer on here before going on EBay. £30 each, white is medium good condition but a small hole on the front and black is XL but excellent condition.

71019CA5-084B-4367-A446-0740A4683EF6.jpeg

It won’t let me upload the black one but it’s the Le Coq Sportif with the blue sash.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Got these 2 for sale, thought I would offer on here before going on EBay. £30 each, white is medium good condition but a small hole on the front and black is XL but excellent condition.

71019CA5-084B-4367-A446-0740A4683EF6.jpeg

Probably my favourite ever away kit.

• 2 weeks later...