Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Old Kits

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

There's load of fakes knocking about of the pink one which is disappointing - sellers chancing it and saying they're authentic.

Best thing to do is consign it to the bin irrespective of whether it's fake. Hopefully, that's what the club have done and won't be tempted to go there again. 

11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It's one of the best selling away kits the club has ever had 🤣

Since when has the LCFC fanbase ever been a barometer of good taste? Bizarrely and inexplicably so - which doesn't auger well for the future. Well we've explored pink and 'magic mint' - next season, perhaps a foray into periwinkle?...ffs.

Only the 21st century football fans would regale themselves en masse in pastel, transform a home end into a wall of salmon pink or wish to see their team turn out away in a king prawn fancy dress outfit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Since when has the LCFC fanbase ever been a barometer of good taste? Bizarrely and inexplicably so - which doesn't auger well for the future. Well we've explored pink and 'magic mint' - next season, perhaps a foray into periwinkle?...ffs.

Only the 21st century football fans would regale themselves en masse in pastel, transform a home end into a wall of salmon pink or wish to see their team turn out away in a king prawn fancy dress outfit. 

Hard to know how to respond to this other than by wishing you a good day 👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Line-X said:

You know what.... a periwinkle top with white shorts would be spectacular :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

It’s depressing looking back through the photos of the fox leisure catalogue/eBay and thinking of all the shirts and merch I had that got sold by the rents at ruddy car boots! 

This is why I need to get back into going to Car Boot sales.

4 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Was it large? Just got one. An absolute thing of beauty.

Yes mate. Saw it at £56 with a day to go and left it. Only went for 60 sniffs. Having said that I'm possibly an XL in the new Adidas stuff. Not bought one for a few years.

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Just found this one at the back of a drawer. Is this collectable? 

image.thumb.png.2e44066cb31ed6dbc190696ccf1a0538.png

Id argue they are all collectible, I guess you are probably asking if it’s valuable? I have a spare of this on EBay at the minute so will see but I think it’s probably under £35/£40

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Id argue they are all collectible, I guess you are probably asking if it’s valuable? I have a spare of this on EBay at the minute so will see but I think it’s probably under £35/£40

Yes, I quite like it but before wearing it I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't a valuable rare item. 

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Still after the pink 19/20 shirt in large or XL......

Any kind souls out there? I'll shut up about wingers for a bit, honest.

Someone was offering me one on Facebook but went quiet. Id imagine he has looked on eBay and thinks he can sell it for £200.

• Like 1

***NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

Found some of my old shirts from when I was a kid (Size: 7-8 years). Drop me a message if you’d like either. 

Don’t want any money for them, just cover the postage. 

8659726B-B3F6-4B46-A15F-14F0281228E9.jpeg

Edited by CityArt
  • Like 1