Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Peep Show

• 4 months later...

Facking ell Edmund, there was me thinking, ay up we got a new series decided here, shit me is this happening.

And then I read this shit, and all it is asking for is when the new series is, im let down, you got me exicited, the semi has gone down. Tosser.

Facking ell Edmund, there was me thinking, ay up we got a new series decided here, shit me is this happening.

And then I read this shit, and all it is asking for is when the new series is, im let down, you got me exicited, the semi has gone down. Tosser.

lol Sorry to let you down. I'm sure I read they commissioned series 7 so either their recording it now or it will be airing in the next few months. They can't leave it where they finished it as Sophie was just about to have a baby. I read somewhere it could be Johnsons :D

• 5 years later...

back 11th november. never knew we had a thread. so excited, hoping for some more classic moments. 

if youve never seen it then you can watch 3 eps a day every day and have caught up in time for series 9. enjoy. 

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778

back 11th november. never knew we had a thread. so excited, hoping for some more classic moments. 

if youve never seen it then you can watch 3 eps a day every day and have caught up in time for series 9. enjoy.

That's sooner than I thought. Bonfire night and new Peep Show! November's going to be a cracking month.

Might just do that anyway, great excuse to re-watch it all!

Can't wait for the new series - bit gutted it's ending but probably the right time for it

What's in store for the El Dude brothers? Mark's baby must be about 15 by now feels so long since the last series

"There's no name for this situation it's so unusual!"

no way could it be narrowed down to just one favourite moment, there's a ridiculous amount of quotes/scenes that make me cry and can be quoted at the drop of a hat in any life situation. 

the hiding/jez wetting himself in the church is up there though, caught that one on e4 or 4music or more4 or some shit the other night. dead. 

started watching from number 1 this morning.