Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Peep Show

The 'Darryl the racist' episode is probably my favourite.

"The cor anglais, of course. He probably plays it in the BNP jazz combo". lol

What we really need is an overpowering sense of dread.

[presses key]

The longer the note, the more dread.

Might start watching this. Fan of David Mitchell so surprised I haven't watched it in depth before.

If it doesn't catch, perhaps jump ahead. It's amazing throughout IMO, but Series 3 finale through Series 4 finale could stand alone as some of the best TV ever.

Might start watching this. Fan of David Mitchell so surprised I haven't watched it in depth before.

You'll love it. Mark is David Mitchell, he's barely even acting

"JLB credit; fvck off please."

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

If it doesn't catch, perhaps jump ahead. It's amazing throughout IMO, but Series 3 finale through Series 4 finale could stand alone as some of the best TV ever.

I've always thought the first three series were the best lol I still love it now but the situations are getting more and more ridiculous. Those first three series there was a lot of every day stuff that really just made me piss myself.

I used to think I was a Jeremy but I'm clearly Mark. So very very much.

• Like 1

I've always thought the first three series were the best lol I still love it now but the situations are getting more and more ridiculous. Those first three series there was a lot of every day stuff that really just made me piss myself.

I used to think I was a Jeremy but I'm clearly Mark. So very very much.

That's why it works we are all a bit Jeremy and a bit Mark, I'm probably more Mark now but  I have definitely had a few Jeremy moments in my life that I'm not proud of, yet I really am...

Edited by Captain...