Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Peep Show

series 8 was still better than most other similar shows will ever be tho. got a bit ridiculous at times and i didnt like the jez loving mark's bird thing (again) but still pretty good. the paintball episode was great and the gerard wake cake was boss.

it'll never be as good as series 1-4/5 now but still definitely gonna be enjoyable to watch. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Series 8 was such a massive let down but thankfully they've binned off Dobby and brought Soph back.

Dobby was alright but I just wasn't a fan of the Mark and Jez loving Dobby at the same time storyline.

I'm so excited for it to be back, but also gutted it's ending. 

Hoping for shit loads of more comedy gold from Super Hans. Men with Ven. 

vlcsnap-3322634.jpg

Edited by Mee-9

I'm watching series 3 from the beginning. Jez is about to get bummed because he doesn't want a reputation as a deal welcher

i watched it all from 1-8 in the past two weeks. 2/3/4 are the best. so many quotable lines from every single episode though. not even just the jokes, you could take a random script from any scene from any episode and i'd probably laugh. 

Loved the episode. Still more ridiculous than the earlier series, but Mark's monologues will always get me - especially the one prior to putting the flatmate in the lift.

"I'm definitely going to agree to this. I just need to put up an acceptable level of objection so I can be all reproachful if it proves to be a disaster... which it almost certainly will"

"No. No way. No... Well. Ok but on your hands be it."

• Like 2

series 8 was still better than most other similar shows will ever be tho. got a bit ridiculous at times and i didnt like the jez loving mark's bird thing (again) but still pretty good. the paintball episode was great and the gerard wake cake was boss.

it'll never be as good as series 1-4/5 now but still definitely gonna be enjoyable to watch. 

I remember actually crying at that bit.