Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Peep Show

Hmmm I hope next week's is much better than that, far from a classic episode

i thought the storyline (jez being gay, hans getting a boring wife etc) was a bit weak but there was a classic amount of quotable bits. was in fits of laughter at more than one point.

i thought the storyline (jez being gay, hans getting a boring wife etc) was a bit weak but there was a classic amount of quotable bits. was in fits of laughter at more than one point.

Hans's wife storyline is a bit odd and unfunny but it did allow for stuff like Jez's speech. I thought him going gay was pretty standard but they went full on with it which was a bit of a twist. Me and my mate were in fits as that was panning out.

Hans's wife storyline is a bit odd and unfunny but it did allow for stuff like Jez's speech. I thought him going gay was pretty standard but they went full on with it which was a bit of a twist. Me and my mate were in fits as that was panning out.

yeah I was laughing but did think it was less peep show than it could've been. no offence to gay people but that wasn't the every day laughs it's usually about, and it didn't even have a very believable build up.

guess it does relate back to a quote from an earlier series when jez kisses Sophie and she tells him she's only slept with 4 guys and jez says he's slept with more guys than that and he almost only ever sleeps with women :D

"im living off my own mess, like when they fed all the cows to the other cows in the 90s. and we got, what was it, super burgers?"

---------

"oooh look whos won the lettuce lottery" 

dead. absolute pieces. best episode for a few series. 

• Like 1

I didn't like it, it wasn't very Peep Show was it?

No way would Mark write on his eye balls or put blue eye shadow on to cover it up. Totally goes against the whole character that's been built up over 8 years for a cheap slapstick laugh.

The whole idea about Peep Show previously has been that you start off with a very believable premise and through a series of very small mishaps/stupid mistakes something bad, weird or funny inevitably happens. To an extent that's what happened with Jez' storyline yesterday but the Mark parts I thought were pretty weak.

I didn't like it, it wasn't very Peep Show was it?

No way would Mark write on his eye balls or put blue eye shadow on to cover it up. Totally goes against the whole character that's been built up over 8 years for a cheap slapstick laugh.

The whole idea about Peep Show previously has been that you start off with a very believable premise and through a series of very small mishaps/stupid mistakes something bad, weird or funny inevitably happens. To an extent that's what happened with Jez' storyline yesterday but the Mark parts I thought were pretty weak.

I don't know about that, Mark has shown before that he can go a bit nuts when he's over-excited, like smoking weed in a public toilet, pissing in a colleague's drawers, trying to piss in a customer's chilli sauce, pepper spray and "kicking a dog to death", Christmas dinner in the shredder - he's not always completely uptight.

I loved that scene, I was still recovering from the eyelids when he went into meltdown making his "Moroccan" dinner, "That's how I like it, they can't prove otherwise." It was probably one of my favourite episodes ever

"It's Moroccan"

• Like 1