Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Peep Show

I didn't like it, it wasn't very Peep Show was it?

No way would Mark write on his eye balls or put blue eye shadow on to cover it up. Totally goes against the whole character that's been built up over 8 years for a cheap slapstick laugh.

The whole idea about Peep Show previously has been that you start off with a very believable premise and through a series of very small mishaps/stupid mistakes something bad, weird or funny inevitably happens. To an extent that's what happened with Jez' storyline yesterday but the Mark parts I thought were pretty weak.

Have you completely missed what's happened over the last 8 series? Mark and Jez's lives have gotten shitter and shitter and they've taken beating after beating. Now they're both just cynical, desperate messes.

Recently Mark's had a failed marriage, a baby with that woman that he didn't love and had his best hopes of a woman he truly wants to be with dashed and rubbed in his face.

Last night's episode definitely goes down as a classic in my book...the Dartmouth episode is my favourite one anyway so I was glad they followed that on a bit

Agreed, line after quotable line, return to form imo. And that was only in the first half of the episode. I never usually laugh out loud when I'm on my own but it genuinely had me going for about 10 minutes straight.

Genital Jenga.

• Like 1