Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

McDonald's plan new drive-thru near Leicester City and Tigers stadium

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

We've got to die of something. Rather die happy with a cheeseburger and a lava apple pie in me gob.

Don't get me wrong, this is pretty much my attitude to everything.

I still eat cheeseburgers and way more chocolate than I should. I binge drink and I'm a sod for a bag of sweets. I don't stop myself on those because as you say, we'll all die of something so might as well enjoy it.

I just draw the line at Maccies because it literally stops your body's ability to retain nutrients. That's pretty serious stuff. To be honest I'm not educated enough on the subject to be preaching, but I trust the knowledge nutritionists have passed on to me even if I can't quite repeat word for word exactly what it is they said.

I'm aware any processed meat will damage nutrient intake to an extent, but nothing like as much as McDonald's, or so I'm told.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

This is so Foxestalk. 

The thread on the death of one of the world’s greatest ever footballers is 3 pages long.. plan to put a mcdonald’s near the stadium and it’s nearly 5 pages long.

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

It's what Maradona would have wanted...

We need a habitual drug use thread.

• Like 1