Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - Going to WBA

15 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

They are never going to allow him to go to a team performing much better and higher I. The table than themselves !

That's exactly it, Arsenal won't allow him to go to a Team they see as genuine competition to them. Remember league placings means money at the end of the season.

Is interesting how long it's taking to confirm. Could be a Barkley type situation where he changes his mind last minute. Although in that case he stayed at Everton rather than going anywhere else.

Brilliant how fighting against West Brom to sign an Arsenal reject is the pinnacle of our deadline day excitement. 

:ill:

This comes second only to when we battled against Kirby Muxloe FC to sign Ryan Bennett. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Brilliant how fighting against West Brom to sign an Arsenal reject is the pinnacle of our deadline day excitement. 

:ill:

This comes second only to when we battled against Kirby Muxloe FC to sign Ryan Bennett. 

We were unlucky to win that one :(

21 minutes ago, dayday said:

Allardyce reckons he chose WBA over us and Southampton

Heres me thinking Arsenal wouldn’t let us have him.

His first choice was LCFC and it was Arsenal that blocked it. 100%.

BR likes him and I'm guessing may go back in for him at some point. 

Be interesting to see how he does at WBA

• Like 4