Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Wolves 0-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why do only the last 4 games matter for you? Cos it suits your agenda? 

What agenda?

I have been a foxes supporter since Muzzy times but some fans also needs to speak up their minds.

Nobody higher than club which includes BR and I don't bloody rate him. 

And btw what is your problem regarding to analysing last 4 games anyway. What should we talk about here then? Fvking Super Bowl??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kiwiturk said:

What agenda?

I have been a foxes supporter since Muzzy times but some fans also needs to speak up their minds.

Nobody higher than club which includes BR and I don't bloody rate him. 

And btw what is your problem regarding to analysing last 4 games anyway. What should we talk about here then? Fvking Super Bowl??

Nah there's a thread for that elsewhere. 

You focus on 4 games, I focus on the whole season. 4 games suits the weak point your making to suit your agenda as if we're not 3rd in the league on merit and by luck. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Nah there's a thread for that elsewhere. 

You focus on 4 games, I focus on the whole season. 4 games suits the weak point your making to suit your agenda as if we're not 3rd in the league on merit and by luck. 

Then let's see where we're gonna be in 2 weeks?

Nothing gonna make me happy to see my team keep winning and if that will be the case, happy to eat my words as well.

It's all about for the greater good.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

You just wait mate and we'll have this conversation after the

Liverpool

Villa.

Arsenal games.

If we'll approach this game to the way we approach to last 4 games, we could be end up in between 7-9 th position then we will be start hearing I WANT BR'S BLOOD chants again as we heard many of those towards end of the last season.,😂😂😂😂

Can you help me to do my lotto, it seems you have Forsight  in alot of prophicies..:trumpet:

Edited by fuchsntf

Scrappy match, 0 0 probably a fair result and says it all. Disappointing given other results around us, but decent point I suppose.

Mr Rodgers, please, if you’re thinking of playing Perez, don’t! Play Ünder instead. If you need more defensive cover, play Albrighton.

Also, I truly think that Maddison needs some practice actually kicking a ball hard. Just can’t seem to get enough power in his shots and crosses.

A number of players looked tired , the whole teams touch was way off , we had trouble passing the ball to our own players . Barnes and YOURI were well below there best they need a rest but wedon’t have any one to replace these two , Why does Rodgers not give under a go he is much better than those who are playing in his place . 

10 hours ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Thought the point was a fair result. Wolves I thought was on their game and as a result we could not get overly aggressive trying to keep their ball in their end due to the threat of a lethal counter. Where LCFC falls short of the good big clubs is depth in certain positions. All the good teams have better 2nd and 3rd choice strikers than Iheanacho/Perez.  We got practically nothing from either of them today.

Also thought that with Wilf, we'd have been able to press a bit more. Key errors by Choudhury gave them opportunities and put Cags on a yellow. 

This easily could have been a loss so I'll take the point.  But this is also the type of game you need to win if you want to think about challenging for the title.

I only saw that one dangerous error by Choudhury.  If you look back at that incident more closely you'll see that it was an even bigger mistake, a panicky reaction, by Cags who didn't need to make that recovery lunge at all. Choudhury had chased back fast and would have caught the Wolves guy in the next two strides and been able to make a legitimate tackle to block him.