Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnaldo

St. George’s Day

18 minutes ago, Parafox said:

You missed my hysterical reference to "the Holy Grail", I think.

Apologies lol

monty-python-best-quotes-header.jpg.a447961110689228c923d73ac22f315f.jpg

Terry Jones did actually make a series about the Crusades though - I thought that's what you were referring to. 

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Apologies lol

monty-python-best-quotes-header.jpg.a447961110689228c923d73ac22f315f.jpg

Terry Jones did actually make a series about the Crusades though - I thought that's what you were referring to. 

I know and it was genuinely very interesting. I guess there's only a few of us older FT contributors that would even get my reference to The Holy Grail.

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

I know and it was genuinely very interesting. I guess there's only a few of us older FT contributors that would even get my reference to The Holy Grail.

Like 'The Life of Brian' there are so many over quoted and obligatory passages from that movie. Aside from Roger the Shrubber and Tim the Enchanter, one of my favourite characters is Neil Innes as Sir Robin's singing minstrel. 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Like 'The Life of Brian' there are so many over quoted and obligatory passages from that movie. Aside from Roger the Shrubber and Tim the Enchanter, one of my favourite characters is Neil Innes as Sir Robin's singing minstrel. 

It's off topic I know but I absolutely agree. And the scene with the prince in the tower being promised all he can see from the little window and all he wants to do is sing. And the guards being told the prince can't leave the room 

:D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Izzy said:

We do St George’s day really poorly imo (compared to St Patrick’s day for example)

Almost like we’re embarrassed to celebrate it

No we are English, we don`t need to shout about who we are. The whole world knows what this tiny island has given to the world.

We don`t need false plastic patriotism, silly hats and flags .We have no call to prove who we are, Our wonderful history does that for us. There is no nation on earth that has contributed more than we have. 

Sit back, keep quiet in an English way and enjoy your heritage. it`s more than enough.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
6 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Have the club tweeted a 'Happy St George's day'? Haven't seen one and surprised given how inclusive they claim to be. 

Anyway, HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY everyone. 

:englandsmile4wf:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bovril said:

Happy St George's day all! Enjoy the sunshine and the three points today! 

That went well. 1 point, shit game, cold wind. St George can do one. Dragon slaying isn't all that, anyway.

Edited by Parafox

4 hours ago, bovril said:

Happy St George's day all! Enjoy the sunshine and the three points today! 

2 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Well, happy st georges day at least then?!

Did  you bash one out to the slaying of the dragon?

10 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Bashed?....more like rubbed one out last night with the wifes assistance.  Gotta keep the system top notch doyaknowhatimean? Lol 

You need your own website.

WankWithJattTube.com?

Watch me rub one out with the wife helping as I watch all the LCFC goals and cum on my own face when we won the FA cup. lol

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

You need your own website.

WankWithJattTube.com?

Watch me rub one out with the wife helping as I watch all the LCFC goals and cum on my own face when we won the FA cup. lol

Lol all that was spot on until the cum on my own face part. 

Live stream and make some cash.....ya not likely haha.