Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

2 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

I got my second vaccine last Monday but records haven’t updated on the NHS app yet for domestic, internationally they have on the app.

Wont arrive for another week yet - the NHS domestic pass takes two weeks post vaccine 

Btw guys you can add the pass to your 'wallet' now 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

37 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

10000 left yesterday 11184 today 😂 only Leicester could do this 

As per my post last Wednesday ...:

26,639 tickets allocated to the club.   Before they went on sale, there were just under 24,000 tickets showing as available

(I assume the club "reserved" just over 2500.  If previous matches are anything to go by, some of these will probably get released back into general circulation once they've had first refusal).

Just about as expected.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wigstonboues said:

Hi guys. Any idea how we go about getting the covid tests for the unvaccinated teenagers travelling with us? I've read the ticket information  on the club website saying a text or email confirmed negative from a lateral flow but where will these be available? 

just go onto the gov website and you can order lateral flow tests and do them at home. that's all you need to do.

3 minutes ago, wigstonboues said:

Hi guys. Any idea how we go about getting the covid tests for the unvaccinated teenagers travelling with us? I've read the ticket information  on the club website saying a text or email confirmed negative from a lateral flow but where will these be available? 

Either order online or collect the test from a pharmacy. https://www.gov.uk/find-covid-19-lateral-flow-test-site 

• Thanks 1

Just asked the club to relocate us because my dad will need his binoculars to see the players where we’re sat 😂, no sir sorry we can’t do that. It’s about time our club sorted there shite out regarding the ticket system. Would of paid £10 more each for the betters seats but they wouldn’t do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dannythefox said:

Just asked the club to relocate us because my dad will need his binoculars to see the players where we’re sat 😂, no sir sorry we can’t do that. It’s about time our club sorted there shite out regarding the ticket system. Would of paid £10 more each for the betters seats but they wouldn’t do it.

To be fair they can't on this occasion as the tickets have already been sent - they don't have control of the barcode system like they would at the KP 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

It’s not our fixture and the club has to follow the terms set by Wembley.

I’m no fan of the ticket office but they probably aren’t solely responsible for this one

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FLAN said:

Saw this on another forum so thought I would share here as I had this  issue at the Euros

with loading my vax status on the app 

You can download a PDF vax status certificate to your phone if you select the Travel option on the app. This will be saved in files on your phone so won’t need the network which gets overloaded by demand 

I just take a photo of my certificate and update it every 28 days. I’ve been to three test sporting events and just shown them the photo with the bar code. 

40 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

You’ll probably be able to move on the day anyway with 10k tickets left to sell

3 minutes ago, monsell fox said:

I think the tickets have gone on general sale now 

Up to now I couldn’t click on buy on the website I now can and choose which seats I want I’m not a member or season ticket holder 

just tried but still not allowing me to buy 

Just now, FoxyJulez said:

Over 10k left or so and general sale is still only 1 ticket per account?

I know this doesn't affect me as I got my ticket last Wednesday but seems odd for 'general sale' still given the amount of tickets left..

It’s so they have a “name” attached to each seat 

4 minutes ago, FoxyJulez said:

Over 10k left or so and general sale is still only 1 ticket per account?

I know this doesn't affect me as I got my ticket last Wednesday but seems odd for 'general sale' still given the amount of tickets left..

not per account - per name - i have 8 profiles on my accounts - each profile now can have a ticket as on general sale 

44 minutes ago, MattFox said:

It’s not our fixture and the club has to follow the terms set by Wembley.

I’m no fan of the ticket office but they probably aren’t solely responsible for this one

Yeh your probably right its just annoying.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, happy85 said:

not per account - per name - i have 8 profiles on my accounts - each profile now can have a ticket as on general sale 

Hey All, I have bought a ticket for my lad and me STH's.  I want to get one for my Mrs and daughter, have picked the tickets in the same block but says quantity of tickets exceeds limitations??

How do I purchase their tickets??

Just now, The boy Linacre said:

Hey All, I have bought a ticket for my lad and me STH's.  I want to get one for my Mrs and daughter, have picked the tickets in the same block but says quantity of tickets exceeds limitations??

How do I purchase their tickets??

You will need to make them both an account and then link their accounts to yours and allocate them to said accounts at check out.

Your tickets should stay in your basket for around 15 minutes so if you do it quickly you wont lose out on the seats you have picked.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

You will need to make them both an account and then link their accounts to yours and allocate them to said accounts at check out.

Your tickets should stay in your basket for around 15 minutes so if you do it quickly you wont lose out on the seats you have picked.

That's briliant you're a star, how do you maker another 2 accounts??