Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Lateral flow tests for Wembley

2 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Thank you - stupid question but how do they stop people lying about the result?!

Don't think they can, its the same with Reading/Leeds festival. I'm sure there will be some people that test positive but pretend it was negative.

5 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Can anyone tell me how this works?

My kids will need tests for Wembley.  We have test kits from school.  Do we just do them ourselves and enter them on a website?

thanks 

No, you need a test centre to do the tests and then email or text the results to you so (assuming it's negative) you can show the text/email result when you enter the stadium.

3 minutes ago, TonyN11 said:

No, you need a test centre to do the tests and then email or text the results to you so (assuming it's negative) you can show the text/email result when you enter the stadium.

They don’t specify centre tests on the press release unlike the Fa cup final, so home tests should be fine, which is in line with other mass events at the moment.

The texts you get are also identical (or at least they were for me) so they wouldn’t know either way.

8 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

They don’t specify centre tests on the press release unlike the Fa cup final, so home tests should be fine, which is in line with other mass events at the moment.

The texts you get are also identical (or at least they were for me) so they wouldn’t know either way.

Ah, so the Wembley regulations have changed since the Cup final and the Euros then?

2 hours ago, TonyN11 said:

Nope no mention. Even sends you to the link to order home tests.

You scan the qr code. Tell the website it came back negative. No need to even take a test really.

Enter the code they email I your app and away you go.

All an absolute joke.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Nope no mention. Even sends you to the link to order home tests.

You scan the qr code. Tell the website it came back negative. No need to even take a test really.

Enter the code they email I your app and away you go.

All an absolute joke.

It is a joke, but now we're apparently living under no restrictions, I suppose they can't make you go to a testing centre.

Whilst some will undoubtedly test positive and still attend, they will be breaking the law as it's a legal requirement to isolate in the event of having Covid.

It's all based on trust really, like a lot of the last 18 months have been.

Unfortunately, there are idiots about.

For anyone not sure on how to get the test results and log them, all the details are in the NHS app.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

It is a joke, but now we're apparently living under no restrictions, I suppose they can't make you go to a testing centre.

Whilst some will undoubtedly test positive and still attend, they will be breaking the law as it's a legal requirement to isolate in the event of having Covid.

It's all based on trust really, like a lot of the last 18 months have been.

Unfortunately, there are idiots about.

For anyone not sure on how to get the test results and log them, all the details are in the NHS app.

It’s a legal requirement to isolate, but the police do nothing about it.

Somebody had Covid and knowingly attended a funeral of one of my family members earlier this year. Bugger all done by the police despite the vicar reporting them for breaking the law.

• Like 1