Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Season Ticket Arrival

The Club would like to make all 2021/21 Season Ticket Holders aware that the last batch of Season Ticket cards for the new Premier League campaign were mailed out on Friday 6 August.

Whilst this means that all Season Ticket Holders should receive their card(s) in the post by Friday 13 August at the latest, this is not a guarantee due to circumstances beyond the Club's control.

Leicester City kindly advises any supporters who have not received their card by Friday to contact the Ticket Office so that our staff can arrange alternative means of access for our season-opening fixture against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

If you fall into this category, please email us at [email protected] all your details. If you are unable to email, please then call 0344 815 5000 (Option 1).

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to King Power Stadium.

LCFC

• 8 months later...

Now I've just remembered I moved this payment from my current account to a business account last summer for some reason. And yes I think we have made the last payment already. 

Which is a bonus as I'm skint after PSV. However I did take 34.50 of a mate to cover his payment for 1st of May which I guess I now owe him back :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Awaiting the outrage when they put it up £20 a season ticket for next year.......

Closer to 35 quid as 8% increase expected but there rightly will be outrage. As discussed elsewhere it raises less than a million quid. They could just try not paying 2 players that a month or turning off the lights at the training ground lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Closer to 35 quid as 8% increase expected but there rightly will be outrage. As discussed elsewhere it raises less than a million quid. They could just try not paying 2 players that a month or turning off the lights at the training ground lol

I'm more outraged by diesel going up than my LCFC season ticket going up by £30

22 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Best thread I can find.

But anyone know what month we made our 1st of the 10 monthly payments for season tickets. Is may the last one or will there be one in June? 

Mine started in July. So your last one should’ve been last month. I’m sure you can find it somewhere on your account, or track it back through online banking. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Mine started in July. So your last one should’ve been last month. I’m sure you can find it somewhere on your account, or track it back through online banking. 

Yeah I did post I'd changed accounts so was easy to work out. But after Holland its a bonus I'm a ton better off in May lol

Regarding 8-10% rise on ST’s If they pumped the money into the ground I’d be happy, it’s pretty crap food and drink and the toilets are rank, we need to start to provide high quality fan experiences. It’s drab and dated the KP 

Edited by LinekersLugs
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Regarding 8-10% rise on ST’s If they pumped the money into the ground I’d be happy, it’s pretty crap food and drink and the toilets are rank, we need to start to provide high quality fan experiences. It’s drab and dated the KP 

Agreed - I've given up on the concourse and have taken packed lunch all season!  Nicer loos would be good too - ours's are outdated.  Thank God I've only ever needed a pee:)