Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rob1742

Season Ticket Arrival

37 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I haven't got mine either.

I thought it was going alphabetical, and I'm in the middle of the alphabet really, but my brother received his last Friday I think it was.

Scrap that. It's literally just arrived.

11 hours ago, suffolk fox said:

still waiting on two.......are they doing these alphabetically by any chance?  Also waiting on West Ham away ticket.

I’m waiting on 2 as well - surname is “c” so not alphabetical!

I had mine maybe more than a week ago, but the two my sons have not arrived yet! Assume they are en route, but when I was in the store last week she searched up my details and they had my old address, despite the fact my ticket arrived at the correct, new address.

Usual confusion - maybe the shop has different records from the ticket office? Tried to phone to clarify by couldn't get through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

I had mine maybe more than a week ago, but the two my sons have not arrived yet! Assume they are en route, but when I was in the store last week she searched up my details and they had my old address, despite the fact my ticket arrived at the correct, new address.

Usual confusion - maybe the shop has different records from the ticket office? Tried to phone to clarify by couldn't get through.

I have a similar issue. Everywhere I look online they have my current address, if I order anything click and collect and up pops an address I left four years ago. I then have to try and prove it’s actually me. 

They actually amended the system whilst I was there one time and it made no difference. 

I do click and collect or order online anymore it became painful. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Livid said:

I have a similar issue. Everywhere I look online they have my current address, if I order anything click and collect and up pops an address I left four years ago. I then have to try and prove it’s actually me. 

They actually amended the system whilst I was there one time and it made no difference. 

I do click and collect or order online anymore it became painful. 

I tried to call, but can't get through - not even to the call queue, so I sent an email to lcfc help explaining the problem (inlcluding the fact that I'd tried to call without success) and got an email back saying to call the ticket office! :frantics:

Most likely they are en route. It doesn't help that the fooking postman doesn't turn up till late afternoon! 

Edited by stripeyfox