Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Taylor humby

Tickets

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That's weird. Someone else is looking for the same tickets in General Chat!! 

Astounds me when people do this; I couldn’t have been clearer on the run up to tickets going on sale for Arsenal that I was happy to help an unfortunate soul because I wasn’t sure I could make it. In the Arsenal match thread I might add.

On sale came and went and then as soon as it sells out the random begging begins

Edited by phoneticerror

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Astounds me when people do this; I couldn’t have been clearer on the run up to tickets going on sale for Arsenal that I was happy to help an unfortunate soul because I wasn’t sure I could make it. In the Arsenal match thread I might add.

On sale came and went and then as soon as it sells out the random begging begins

Please don’t sell your tickets to Arsenal or utd fans! Obviously in the main because f**k them sitting in our section but also a few points is not worth risking getting your ref number taken off you for selling to away fans 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Please don’t sell your tickets to Arsenal or utd fans! Obviously in the main because f**k them sitting in our section but also a few points is not worth risking getting your ref number taken off you for selling to away fans 

I’m literally a Leicester fan with a Membership lmfao, just missed the ticket sell dates lol