Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Watford (H) - Sunday 28th November - 14:00

Leicester City v Watford
Premier League 
King Power Stadium

28 Nov 2021

Sun 14:00

Category B Fixture 
Fox Members 50+ points | Monday 18 October 
Fox Members 35+ points | Wednesday 20 October 
Fox Members 15+ points | Friday 22 October 
Fox Members | Tuesday 26 October
Season Ticket Holder Guest | Thurdsay 28 October
Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.
Please note the kick off time and date change for this fixture

Just got my son his ticket for this. Usually around 260 + tickets in G1 on his sale date, only 65 available today. Is something going on I don't know about? Had to relocate my seats to get him with us. Had no issues with any game this season 

1 hour ago, snoopy87 said:

Just got my son his ticket for this. Usually around 260 + tickets in G1 on his sale date, only 65 available today. Is something going on I don't know about? Had to relocate my seats to get him with us. Had no issues with any game this season 

Something similar happened with Arsenal and the seats in P block. Never could figure out why, but assumed they were giveaways 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

1512 tickets going to members below 15 points today. Potentially the first Premier League game of the season to go to general sale? Possibly more tickets to go on sale later in M1 if Watford don’t take their full allocation too I guess

I seriously doubt they’ll put it on general sale just to shift the final 1,000 or so tickets. Different case to the cup games where it’s 1/3rd empty. They should of course, but we both know what lcfc are like with this.

With that in mind, I’d guess STHs won’t be able to return their tickets so there will be plenty going round on here, fb, etc for those without a membership.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hollism said:

I seriously doubt they’ll put it on general sale just to shift the final 1,000 or so tickets. Different case to the cup games where it’s 1/3rd empty. They should of course, but we both know what lcfc are like with this.

With that in mind, I’d guess STHs won’t be able to return their tickets so there will be plenty going round on here, fb, etc for those without a membership.

True.

9 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I got an email today from the club inviting me, as a STH, to purchase guest tickets. Bit odd. 

I thought it would've sold out by now especially considering the return of our Claudio. 

M1 has been opened up to home fans, everywhere else has pretty much sold out. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

Adult and U18 ticket available v Watford in SK1.  Can upgrade the U18.  

Just out of interest, how can you upgrade it? I called the ticket line a few weeks ago to see if I could upgrade my 6 year olds ticket because we had Covid and I was giving my Brighton tickets to a friend. They said I couldn’t change the age on the ticket because it was linked to an under 8s account 🤔 Would be good to know how to do it in case I have to do it again in the future

Edited by phoneticerror

Just out of interest, how can you upgrade it? I called the ticket line a few weeks ago to see if I could upgrade my 6 year olds ticket because we had Covid and I was giving my Brighton tickets to a friend. They said I couldn’t change the age on the ticket because it was linked to an under 8s account 🤔 Would be good to know how to do it in case I have to do it again in the future

That’s odd - I’ve upgraded my son’s ticket to adult over a number of ages over the years.  Not had cause to do it this season so would also be interested to see if the policy has changed.  Maybe a way of forcing resale by the club under its resale system.

You can upgrade season tickets for a number of individual matches, except I think in the family stand.  Maybe it's different for memberships.  

You got an answer which benefited no one.   Your mate missed out on a ticket, the club missed out on an upgrade fee and it created an incentive to go to a match while infectious.  

6 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

You can upgrade season tickets for a number of individual matches, except I think in the family stand.  Maybe it's different for memberships.  

You got an answer which benefited no one.   Your mate missed out on a ticket, the club missed out on an upgrade fee and it created an incentive to go to a match while infectious.  

Could it be because it was a ticket purchase and not a season ticket? I agree that it created an unhealthy incentive which I’m sure others have been faced with and no doubt some have made the wrong decision.

12 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

Think it's now limited to 4 upgrades per season in family stand and 6 or 8 elsewhere 

Used to be unlimited in the rest of the ground excluding family stand but they stopped that a couple of seasons ago.

35 minutes ago, GavT said:

I have 2 adult tickets in block G2, £37 pound each, one on row NN and the other behind it in PP (level with each other)

I have 2 adult tickets for AWAY game Vs Manchester City on Dec 26th, £30 each. 

Will only sell Man City Tickets with Watford tickets so £135 for the lot 

Cant go to either unfortunately due to family arrangements 

Alternatively, In return if anyone wants to swap I am looking for tickets for HOME game against Liverpool on Dec 28th 

You’ve made that sale quite complicated 😂

• Haha 2