Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

40 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Oh, I haven’t found it like that at all if I’m honest. There isn’t a lot to do though.

We walked up to the botanical garden, well worth it if you want sweat like a twat in a sauna.

Cheers. We are heading there now. Yeh there’s not much to actually do other than sit around to eat and drink. Done a few of vince noirs pub recommendations but it’s all standard fare for eye watering prices 

14 minutes ago, Mike Bailey said:

Mikkellers bar for beer or Warpigs at the back of the station in the old meet packing area

We were walking around the back of the station waiting for our train to Aarhus, and we saw that Warpig  place...

Never went in but laughed at it's name.

Edited by coolcol
  • Like 1

Im out for beers with a lad I met 12 years ago when training it around Eastern Europe in Copenhagen tonight. 

So not knowing where to go not an issue luckily. 

I get to Aarhus at 12.25 tomorrow. Where are people mostly gathering there as would like to go for a beer before my 13.50 train to randers. 

16 minutes ago, whit1884 said:

We have a missing mate, his name is Tyler Neal-Mills. Was with us this afternoon but not seen for hours. Phone straight to answer phone and we are worried. Anyone hear anything please reply. Stay safe foxes

Hoping he turns up soon, please keep us posted 

22 minutes ago, whit1884 said:

We have a missing mate, his name is Tyler Neal-Mills. Was with us this afternoon but not seen for hours. Phone straight to answer phone and we are worried. Anyone hear anything please reply. Stay safe foxes

Was this the person on the bus from billund who was gay. Pretty sure we saw him walk past waxies pub twice around 4pm as my German mates pointed out how lost he looked 

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Im out for beers with a lad I met 12 years ago when training it around Eastern Europe in Copenhagen tonight. 

So not knowing where to go not an issue luckily. 

I get to Aarhus at 12.25 tomorrow. Where are people mostly gathering there as would like to go for a beer before my 13.50 train to randers. 

I will probably mix between the Street Food place and Peter Gift before I get the train to Randers. However, I am not leaving Aarhus until 15:50.

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I will probably mix between the Street Food place and Peter Gift before I get the train to Randers. However, I am not leaving Aarhus until 15:50.

Aarhus street food is frighteningly expensive for frozen food and bog standard beer. Peter gift or flintstones is a better shout imo 

• Like 2