Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

26 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

If it won’t switch on, it was found down the side of the seat.

Yes. It will not switch on. Is it yours or do you think it was already on the bus when we all got on?

7 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Yeah, my mate found it down the side of his seat. Imagine it had been there a while. Left it on the table.

Heard the Danish mafia leave their burner phones down the side of seats.

Government website states to never move them because they are always being watched. 

11 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Yeah, my mate found it down the side of his seat. Imagine it had been there a while. Left it on the table.

Okay I’ll leave it at the bus station. The bus driver gave it to me thought maybe one of the Muppets at the back might’ve left it!

Well the weather forecast for tomorrow is good...

Pretty sure every away trip so far has been awful. I only went to Warsaw (grey and wet) but I know Moscow was baltic and Napoli horrific too.

Every day before and after looks nice. Anyway, got some Thinsulate gloves from Morrison's just now as the other ones are thin and ripped.

I’m getting emails from Ryanair, pestering me because I haven’t uploaded any travel documentation to my booking. I’m pretty sure we don’t need to, but just to confirm here…we don’t need to fill any forms to enter Denmark, do we? Just the passenger locator form for the return to the UK.

55 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

No, Aarhus. People are v nice, bloody grey and dull city tho 

Oh, I haven’t found it like that at all if I’m honest. There isn’t a lot to do though.

We walked up to the botanical garden, well worth it if you want sweat like a twat in a sauna.

• Like 1

Everything had gone worryingly well so far.

- flight on time from Stansted after a nice Wetherspoons full English 

- metro into Copenhagen station easy and cheap.

- wander round the central station area, graffiti ridden and dull.

- now on the train to Aarhus for beers, food, sing song and a pub we know closes at 3am with live music.

6 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I’m getting emails from Ryanair, pestering me because I haven’t uploaded any travel documentation to my booking. I’m pretty sure we don’t need to, but just to confirm here…we don’t need to fill any forms to enter Denmark, do we? Just the passenger locator form for the return to the UK.

That's right. At Copenhagen airport they only asked to see our passports and nothing else was needed.  I think from tomorrow even the UK passenger locator form is not needed( I think??)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, coolcol said:

That's right. At Copenhagen airport they only asked to see our passports and nothing else was needed.  I think from tomorrow even the UK passenger locator form is not needed( I think??)

Thanks, thought so, but Ryanair are making me paranoid 😄

Just checked, and the UK passenger locator forms are being reviewed at Easter. So still in place for now

25 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I uploaded my vaccine status. No tests or forms are needed for entry into Denmark. They did not check my vaccination status at the border 

2 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Thanks, thought so, but Ryanair are making me paranoid 😄

Just checked, and the UK passenger locator forms are being reviewed at Easter. So still in place for now

Same this side but I think Ryanair are just bombarding people with generic info to make their own calls and reading and ensure they get it right. So if you forget to fill in a form they can just say we linked you 400 times.

However, other than proof of vaccine/recovery, nothing else required for Denmark (and your passport of course...).

• Like 1