Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

8 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Bus from Billund to Aarhus 162DKK one way and they accept cash takes 1 1/2 hours.

Can I  buy a ticket on the bus?

In some countries the ticket needs to purchased at some random newsagents

42 minutes ago, Fox-66 said:

Can I  buy a ticket on the bus?

In some countries the ticket needs to purchased at some random newsagents

Cash or card accepted on the bus.

It’s a very convenient option on arrival (the bus stop is just opposite departures) but I’m going for train to Vejle and then bus for half the price and to see another town on the way home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oncle Bob said:

To all in Aarhus, this was mentioned earlier in the thread but it really is much cheaper to book train tickets on dsb.dk. I very nearly bought at the machine at the station today but just found it to be less than half the price online. It’s the same for going back to Billund airport via Vejle if you don’t mind changing.

For cheap day time pubs, try Flintstones Pub (25 kroner a pint), Waxies (32) or Kurts Mor (30).

First time poster, long time lurker. Hope this helps fellow tourists.

Thanks that’s useful info. DSB also have an App which is now on  iPhone. And when you buy the first ticket it gives the option to save your credit card so buying all subsequent tickets is so so simple. 

31 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Just got left Aarhus Street Food well worth going to plenty of different options Inc fish & chips plus other options. Beer bar there charge 55 DKK for 0.55 L plenty of choice of beers but they close at 9PM.

Aarhus Street Food is on my agenda. Thanks for confirming it’s good. Currently in an Airbnb near Stansted ready for my flight tomorrow morning. 

Safe travels to everyone leaving today. For those of you visiting Aarhus, I hope you enjoy it. It’s a wonderful city that I’m proud to have called my home for 12 years :) 

Please check out the Randers information thread for my recommendations and don’t hesitate to drop me a PM if you need any help. Have fun! 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, blurryface said:

At Stanstead Wetherspoons paying non-wetherspoons prices, prepping myself for danish prices.

Heard beer is cheap in Albania so its all about the aggregate innit.

Here we gooooo. Vardy and Iheanachoooo 🦊💙

Most profitable Wetherspoons in the chain. That fact will make you popular trust me 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, kenty216 said:

Long shot but anyone on the Manchester flight this evening got 3 spaces in there car?? We’ve broke down on motorway this morning heading to stansted😭😂

Oh shit

I'm on that flight but I'm taking the missus car which only seats 2

4 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Safe travels to everyone leaving today. For those of you visiting Aarhus, I hope you enjoy it. It’s a wonderful city that I’m proud to have called my home for 12 years :) 

Please check out the Randers information thread for my recommendations and don’t hesitate to drop me a PM if you need any help. Have fun! 

It’s a nicer city than Copenhagen in my opinion.