Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Liverpool (Away) - 10 Feb 7.45pm

Allocation: 2,936 (includes 12 wheelchair spaces)
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £22.50, Under 22: £15, Under 17: £9

Disability Prices:
Adult: £22.50, Senior 65+: £17, Under 22: £11, Under 17: £7
Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 2 January ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 3 January
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 4 January
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 5 January
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 6 January
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 7 January
All Fox Members | Monday 10 January
Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.

15 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

When are they likely to release Block 124 OR is this likely to be an Everton and they don't offer the other blocks??

There are still over 400 tickets unsold. I don't know if they can hand back just that one block. Pretty sure the smaller allocation is Block 121 and 122. So unless the other blocks sell out, they won't open 124.

23 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There are still over 400 tickets unsold. I don't know if they can hand back just that one block. Pretty sure the smaller allocation is Block 121 and 122. So unless the other blocks sell out, they won't open 124.

Yeah bought them in 122 this morning, didn't want to risk it.  Less noise than Dec 22nd then!!

9 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Does 'over 400 left' look likely for fox members?

Previous response was talking about 1,500 left so unsure if the comment still holds true.

1 hour ago, lcfcfem said:

Why the open the block behind the goal last is beyond me.  

If 124 is the last block to be opened I expect it's in case there's slow sales so they can give it back to Liverpool to sell to home fans as they'll have no trouble selling them.  If you open all blocks at once you won't be able to give them back.

I'll be buying tomorrow morning and personally I won't be counting on 124 opening (unless all that's left is the back couple of rows which are hopeless).