Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Liverpool (Away) - 10 Feb 7.45pm

18 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

We normally park at the school car park by Goodison. £10, across Stanley park to Anfield and not to bad a getaway post match 

We're going for a Chinese right beside Goodison beforehand, so where exactly is this school car park in relation to Goodison ? Cheers 👍

Sounds good for a quick getaway and an easy walk from Anfield across Stanley park (As long as we can avoid Scousers still frothing at the mouth re our "Feed the scousers" song)

41 minutes ago, coolcol said:

We're going for a Chinese right beside Goodison beforehand, so where exactly is this school car park in relation to Goodison ? Cheers 👍

Sounds good for a quick getaway and an easy walk from Anfield across Stanley park (As long as we can avoid Scousers still frothing at the mouth re our "Feed the scousers" song)

It’s the Gladwys street primary school, access in is off Bullens road near the home section rather than the away end. If you want to avoid Stanley park you can follow main roads around the park - we walked along the main road and walked up Anfield road for the league cup game, but weren’t allowed back that way by the stewards 👍

postcode is L4 5RH

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

Still about 500 tickets left on sale.  Very tempted as never been to Anfield.

If you're not an STH and you're keen to see us there I'd take this opportunity - on a weekend in normal circumstances I think this rarely goes to members and if it does it's probably the dregs at the back of the stand.

Crude comparison but I've got a ticket once at Old Trafford as a member on a weekend but it was the Saturday teatime kick off on TV.

• Like 1

On 19/01/2022 at 15:07, billyn88 said:

If you're not an STH and you're keen to see us there I'd take this opportunity - on a weekend in normal circumstances I think this rarely goes to members and if it does it's probably the dregs at the back of the stand.

Crude comparison but I've got a ticket once at Old Trafford as a member on a weekend but it was the Saturday teatime kick off on TV.

Still over 150 left. I'm guessing many will be restricted views but still. 

2 minutes ago, jamfox said:

The web site says "coming soon" as availability, so not sold out,  but you cant buy them.  Does any one know when they will go on general sale ? 

I'm not sure anything really goes to general sale does it?

They would rather have empty seats.

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not sure anything really goes to general sale does it?

They would rather have empty seats.

Thanks ,  So last away tickets iv got came from a season ticket holder, but i'm sure they used to go on general, and why say "coming soon"   ? iv got years of ticket history so i cant really be a Liverpool fan!  seems a bit strange..

Edited by jamfox

1 minute ago, jamfox said:

Thanks ,  So last away tickets iv got came from a season ticket holder, but i'm sure they used to go on general, and why say "coming soon"   ? iv got years of ticket history so i cant really be a Liverpool fan!  seems a bit strange..

Yeah general sale always used to be a priority band. I imagine now they just want all non STH to buy memberships for the extra £. Not sure whether they will open up general sale for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ren said:

Yeah general sale always used to be a priority band. I imagine now they just want all non STH to buy memberships for the extra £. Not sure whether they will open up general sale for this.

So i rang the club,apparently their is no they're is no actually rule sometimes go on general some times don't,  i guess its about how many are left and i can see it being a case of no more often then not...   

Edited by jamfox

On 29/01/2022 at 10:29, goody2028 said:

Well the hospital really doesn’t want me to make Liverpool away this season, that’s twice now 🤦‍♂️ so selling an adult for this if anyone needs a spare drop me a message

Will sell for £20 + postage 👍

• Like 1

EDIT: Been sorted on this now, cheers 👍🏽

—————————————————

After 2 tickets for this if anyone has spares or isn’t going but would like the points? Drop us a message please, cheers!

Edited by LcfcShiv

1 minute ago, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

I’ve not been to Anfield before, see there’s still a few available in the restricted view section. Actually how bad is the view in the back 2 rows? Better or worse than Palace?! 

Slightly better than Palace. Can make a good noise up there under the roof.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

I’ve not been to Anfield before, see there’s still a few available in the restricted view section. Actually how bad is the view in the back 2 rows? Better or worse than Palace?! 

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/

Liverpool have a 3D stadium view. If you pick the away blocks 121-124, it’ll give you an idea of what to expect 👍

• Like 1