Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Liverpool (Away) - 10 Feb 7.45pm

2 hours ago, Cheltenhamfoxes said:

I’ve not been to Anfield before, see there’s still a few available in the restricted view section. Actually how bad is the view in the back 2 rows? Better or worse than Palace?! 

The trouble is, that you'll have a bit of difficulty seeing the far (Kop) goal, because everyone in the back half or so stands up.

You have to stand up, and hence the upper tier structure comes down and obscures your view a bit of the far end of the pitch.

tbh - if you've not been there before, I'd probably risk it, but just try to "squish" in on the end of another row near the back.  

So long as the stewards aren't being absolute jobsworths, you've probbaly got enough flexibility to go a few feet forward near the back of one of the aisles.

After today, I'm going there with such low expectations. I'm expecting us to lose whereas anything else is a bonus. The trip up with a good mate, good food and drink, sing song in a pub, which will all probably be ruined by 90 minutes of football.

Would n't it be so weird if we won 😳.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolcol said:

After today, I'm going there with such low expectations. I'm expecting us to lose whereas anything else is a bonus. The trip up with a good mate, good food and drink, sing song in a pub, which will all probably be ruined by 90 minutes of football.

Sounds like my entire football life up until 2015

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, coolcol said:

Looking forward to the game. Yesterday’s gone. Let me know which pub you are in! 

24 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Seen quite a few Liverpool fans on Twitter are up for this. Reckon could be quite abit of trouble after last two games. 

Totally agree. Add to the mix the trouble at the weekend, and some Reds fans might fancy having a pop at us. 

I always wear my colours with no worries about trouble, but this time they are being hidden until inside the ground.

On 08/02/2022 at 07:24, SemperEadem said:

Huge soft spot for the Ship & Mitre.

Have lived here for 8 years and still not lost its charm.  I'm a craft beer snob but this place perfectly hits the mark of something for everyone.

If you did want a full craft jobby there's dread crafty beer company over the road as long as you're not in colours.

Lady of Mann/Thomas Rigby are solid pubs just further up Dale Street too.  Your best area otherwise for good pubs issue is the Georgian quarter which is probably the wrong end of town really to get to Anfield.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Have lived here for 8 years and still not lost its charm.  I'm a craft beer snob but this place perfectly hits the mark of something for everyone.

If you did want a full craft jobby there's dread crafty beer company over the road as long as you're not in colours.

Lady of Mann/Thomas Rigby are solid pubs just further up Dale Street too.  Your best area otherwise for good pubs issue is the Georgian quarter which is probably the wrong end of town really to get to Anfield.

Pleased it is still going strong. You are bang on when saying it has something for everyone. I particularly like it for the German bottle selection.

2 hours ago, billyn88 said:

I'll get mesen in here then. Any cobs behind the bar an'all?