Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Randers (H)

19 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Do European matches accrue a home point towards domestic ticketing?

Can't buy a ticket to take my boy to his first game, because he's got no points - I can't take him to a night game because he's only 5, just wondering if buying a ticket for him anyway would be a cheap way of getting him a point so I can take him to an afternoon fixture in future

Yes ,you do get a home priority point. This goes on general sale tomorrow. Remember it's half-term week, so maybe he could get to go.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, supernuk said:

Hi when I'm trying to buy an under 16 ticket for this match through the website it's states I'll be 38 when the game is played. It won't allow me to purchase the U16 as its assigned to me. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance. 

Pretty sure you need to create a ticketing account for the kid and link it to yours

23 minutes ago, steve555 said:

Yes ,you do get a home priority point. This goes on general sale tomorrow. Remember it's half-term week, so maybe he could get to go.

Absolute legend! Half term it is! 

Just bought the tickets - his first City match will be in Europe, kids these days they don't know they're born!

Got that precious home priority point too, which prevented me from buying him a ticket to the Brighton game

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

Gone on to general sale, looking at the amount of seats still available it looks as though it is not very popular. Those who moan about not having enough home priority points have a chance to bump them up. 

Probably about 12-13,000 sold so far. I am sure it will pick up over the weeks but I think we will do well to get to 25,000. Similar to the Watford FA Cup game.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Probably about 12-13,000 sold so far. I am sure it will pick up over the weeks but I think we will do well to get to 25,000. Similar to the Watford FA Cup game.

Hopefully all the staff will be given 10 each to distribute to family and friends so it’s appears a sell out.

• Like 1

On 21/01/2022 at 09:04, Foxes1 said:

Gone on to general sale, looking at the amount of seats still available it looks as though it is not very popular. Those who moan about not having enough home priority points have a chance to bump them up. 

Not exactly surprising given the managers attitude to European football and the stupid admission he didn't even know what the competition was. 

• Like 2

On 20/01/2022 at 20:00, supernuk said:

Hi when I'm trying to buy an under 16 ticket for this match through the website it's states I'll be 38 when the game is played. It won't allow me to purchase the U16 as its assigned to me. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance. 

Kids grow up so quick these days

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Random one, but have the club stopped doing print at home tickets for this one? The only option I got was for ‘normal’ tickets but they haven’t been sent out yet - anyone got theirs yet? 

I still don’t have mine either. I didn’t buy immediately but it’s been well over a week and still not here.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Random one, but have the club stopped doing print at home tickets for this one? The only option I got was for ‘normal’ tickets but they haven’t been sent out yet - anyone got theirs yet? 

Ours came within a couple of days. 

• Like 1