Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Randers (H)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Has everyone received their tickets for this? Ordered mine a few weeks ago, nothing attached electronically so assumed being sent out but not yet received. Thanks

I got mine in the post a week and a half ago.

13 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Has everyone received their tickets for this? Ordered mine a few weeks ago, nothing attached electronically so assumed being sent out but not yet received. Thanks

No, I bought a couple of weeks ago and nothing.

Phoned up the club, got told to call back tomorrow. 

Second time this has happened this season for home tickets.

Looks like I'll be collecting at the stadium again.

My dad's rang to say our tickets haven't arrived via post, been told to collect them at the cabin outside the ground from 18:30 onwards. That makes the run from the train arriving just after 7 a little more fun, especially with how quick turnstiles are operated for European fixtures lol

Turned up bang on 8pm - shut blocks 32 to 15. Told to go round to the back of SK4. Wouldn’t let us in as not our block, told to go back to our block. Went back to our block to be told they won’t open the doors and told to go to ticket office. Finally let in around 8:15. Shambles.