Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Randers (H)

Sale Dates:
Season Ticket Holders* | Monday 10 January @ 9am
Fox Members | Tuesday 18 January @ 6pm ONLINE
Fox Members | Wednesday 19 January @ 9am By-Phone
General Sale | Thursday 20 January @ 6pm ONLINE ONLY
General Sale | Friday 21 January @ 9am By-Phone
*Season Ticket seats are held until Monday 17 January at 5pm
Prices
STH/Members:
Adults start from £10
Under 16s start from £5
Family Area Offer (Blocks P2 & P3): 2 Over 18s and 2 Under 18 for £24**

General Sale:
Adults start from £15
Under 16s start from £9
Family Area Offer (Blocks P2 & P3): 2 Over 18s and 2 Under 18 for £38**
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to claim your season ticket seats for this you're greeted with this statement: 

"You will be able to claim your reserved seat from 8am on Tuesday 14 December until 5pm on Monday 20 December". The Season ticket sales period opened on the 10th January. 

What goes on in that place honestly. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Haha 1

Leicester City's genius ticketing policy strikes again. After not claiming my seat for Randers within the timeframe, I can no longer buy it because it means I'd leave a single seat next to me which would be a horrific offence to groups or families who might want to sit together.

Whilst I'm sure a call to the ticket office might resolve it, it's really not the point. Highlighting the disdain for singular fans that the club seems to have.

53 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Leicester City's genius ticketing policy strikes again. After not claiming my seat for Randers within the timeframe, I can no longer buy it because it means I'd leave a single seat next to me which would be a horrific offence to groups or families who might want to sit together.

Whilst I'm sure a call to the ticket office might resolve it, it's really not the point. Highlighting the disdain for singular fans that the club seems to have.

Pretty standard practice at most events, left over single seat are hard to sell as lot of people want to go as a group. 

The last thing the club want is 100s of single seats which it can't sell.

You also have to take your share of the blame as you missed the deadline?

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

You did have enough time to claim the seat though? Plus if you buy a single seat that doesn’t leave another single either side, that’s allowable isn’t it. I bought my friend a single seat in another part of the ground to where I usually sit using my reference as I’m not going. They just don’t want to leave singles dotted around which is perfectly understandable and doesn’t exclude single purchases.

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

As above, the club aren't being weird here. Maybe just move seat, pretty sure there are thousands available. I have used this game as an opportunity to try out a different seat.

Or as you allude to, giving them a call would no doubt get "your" seat without problem.

9 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Had this for Watford FA Cup. We can't moan, the rules are clear. Just buy a different seat.

On 18/01/2022 at 10:26, Footballwipe said:

As a fellow ST You had enough time to buy your seat.

Your own fault.

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

Do European matches accrue a home point towards domestic ticketing?

Can't buy a ticket to take my boy to his first game, because he's got no points - I can't take him to a night game because he's only 5, just wondering if buying a ticket for him anyway would be a cheap way of getting him a point so I can take him to an afternoon fixture in future