Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

24 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if some still go even though they have it.

Prove me wrong lads, sell me two tickets yeah? 😂

Oh yeah, 100%.

I mean, it's extraordinary there's no covid drop outs. The cynic would say..

This was the response from Susan Whelan's team to my email suggesting an overhaul to the away ticket buying proces, if anyone is interested. I think it's a fair response, and does the job of appeasment. I did not bring up the 1,500 staff tickets rumour, i am sure this is complete nonsense and an overhyped rumour, but the strength of feeling towards it in the email (given i did not mention it) makes me 1% suspicious...

Many thanks for your message to Susan regarding the allocation of away tickets, I hope this email  finds you well.

You raise some interesting points which feed into an ongoing internal project to review our priority / loyalty points system. The Nottingham Forest game was, as we expected, very popular and so many more supporters in the highest priority tier took up their option to buy which clearly left fewer tickets than usual for those with less priority points.

There was then the outrageous suggestion that the allocation of tickets to staff was around the 1,500 mark which is, of course, totally untrue and unfounded and I’m sure you gave no credence to this. The allocation of tickets to various stakeholder groups and the transparency around that is also part of our review project, so again thank you for bringing that to our attention and for your suggestions on how to change this process.

Many thanks for your continuing support, we are looking forward to a strong finish to the season and hope to have you supporting the team in person at as many games as possible.

Kind regards,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This was the response from Susan Whelan's team to my email suggesting an overhaul to the away ticket buying proces, if anyone is interested. I think it's a fair response, and does the job of appeasment. I did not bring up the 1,500 staff tickets rumour, i am sure this is complete nonsense and an overhyped rumour, but the strength of feeling towards it in the email (given i did not mention it) makes me 1% suspicious...

Many thanks for your message to Susan regarding the allocation of away tickets, I hope this email  finds you well.

You raise some interesting points which feed into an ongoing internal project to review our priority / loyalty points system. The Nottingham Forest game was, as we expected, very popular and so many more supporters in the highest priority tier took up their option to buy which clearly left fewer tickets than usual for those with less priority points.

There was then the outrageous suggestion that the allocation of tickets to staff was around the 1,500 mark which is, of course, totally untrue and unfounded and I’m sure you gave no credence to this. The allocation of tickets to various stakeholder groups and the transparency around that is also part of our review project, so again thank you for bringing that to our attention and for your suggestions on how to change this process.

Many thanks for your continuing support, we are looking forward to a strong finish to the season and hope to have you supporting the team in person at as many games as possible.

Kind regards,

So Susan never read your email. Someone cut and paste a reply. And not one part of your concern was actually addressed.

I'll ask at yhe FCC tomorrow if she even cares if me, you, dave or her staff got tickets, because I'm gonna go with no especially as you say you never brought it up and yet rhe reply mentions it.

27 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

So Susan never read your email. Someone cut and paste a reply. And not one part of your concern was actually addressed.

I'll ask at yhe FCC tomorrow if she even cares if me, you, dave or her staff got tickets, because I'm gonna go with no especially as you say you never brought it up and yet rhe reply mentions it.

Hmm get where you’re coming from but maybe a bit cynical. As a frequent ceo emailer you never get a response from the person, just someone on the team. I didn’t request anything in particular but yes they’ve just appeased me. Anyway let us know if anything interesting comes up in the meeting pls. Hermes delivered a box of beers to me 2 days late so I’m off to confirm my full refund with ceo martijn de Lange…

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

Hmm get where you’re coming from but maybe a bit cynical. As a frequent ceo emailer you never get a response from the person, just someone on the team. I didn’t request anything in particular but yes they’ve just appeased me. Anyway let us know if anything interesting comes up in the meeting pls. Hermes delivered a box of beers to me 2 days late so I’m off to confirm my full refund with ceo martijn de Lange…

Out of interest do you Email Susan direct as I have once and got an actual reply from her. 

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

I did yeh, fair play to you getting a response from the actual ceo, never once happened to me! Your email must’ve been good!

I dont think she was left with much choice in my case at the time. I will see if anything crops up tomorrow tho and if it doesn't I will raise it next time. I think the club should be more transparent with the brackets. Not sure if you can ask under data protection etc. But the fact they hide. Means they have something to hide.

• Like 1