Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

On 14/01/2022 at 18:43, goody2028 said:

doubt this will reach me with the allocation. If there’s anyone higher that’s not going that can get me 2 on their reference I’d be beyond grateful lol long shot at its finest. 

Still on the longest of shots if anyone can’t make it or knows of a spare lol would look after you money wise obviously and a bit extra 🍻

On 24/01/2022 at 14:37, Blue717 said:

Do box owners get so many away tickets for having a box? Or do they also need the required points? 

If you want the actual facts rather than some of the nonsense of hyperbole spewed on here, they get a small allocation at the same time as they go on sale. Without going into specifics rhe allocation is often less than 50 tickets and you can often only buy one per package. So if a box owner has space for 10 they can buy one away ticket.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 hours ago, maynefox said:

Just wondered if anyone would recommend a place outside of Notts where I can drive to and get a tram/park and ride into the centre? I'm considering driving over the trains. 

Clifton.

2 hours ago, JMenzfeld said:

There’s a Beeston-Nottingham tram

Has someone as just said Clifton is the nearest, only about a  5 minute drive on the A453 from junction 25 of the M1. I used this site ( it's a big pak & ride )  when I went to the cricket at Trent Bridge. We got off at Meadows Embankment & it was a 15-20 minute walk along the river to Trent Bridge. But you can stay on 2 more stops until Nottingham Station, I'm not sure if that's any nearer the City Ground. We just got a day ticket which was about £4.50 for me & £2.50 for my lad. It was dead easy & beat driving in to the city.

2 hours ago, maynefox said:

Just wondered if anyone would recommend a place outside of Notts where I can drive to and get a tram/park and ride into the centre? I'm considering driving over the trains. 

Park at Toton Lane whenever I have to go into Nottingham. Massive free car park and about half an hour on the tram to Nottingham station. Used it when went to the Notts County friendly a few years back

16 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If you want the actual facts rather than some of the nonsense of hyperbole spewed on here, they get a small allocation at the same time as they go on sale. Without going into specifics rhe allocation is often less than 50 tickets and you can often only buy one per package. So if a box owner has space for 10 they can buy one away ticket.

I was under the impression that they got 4 per box. 

17 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

1 hour ago, Bert said:

I was under the impression that they got 4 per box. 

55 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Incorrect. In actual fact its one per two packages.

You're very confident and very blunt for a man that's incorrect

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Am I?

Care to produce evidence to the contrary?

Just like you did yeah? lol 

Box holders get 4 per box per away game, the allocation you're talking about above is for other areas of hospitality and specifically for the Forest game, it differs for each game depending on price, demand and availability. I'm guessing you've seen the form for the Forest game and decided that it's the same form for every single area of hospitality for every game. 

Source: I quite often fill out the form for the company I work for, a friend of mine on a different level of hospitality gets a completely different form

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Box holders get 4 per box per away game, the allocation you're talking about above is for other areas of hospitality and specifically for the Forest game, it differs for each game depending on price, demand and availability. I'm guessing you've seen the form for the Forest game and decided that it's the same form for every single area of hospitality for every game. 

Source: I quite often fill out the form for the company I work for, a friend of mine on a different level of hospitality gets a completely different form

'I'm guessing'

Yep you are.

'A friend' as ever, rumour and hyperbole l.

Screenshot_20220201-110043_Gmail.jpg

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

14 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

7 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

'I'm guessing'

Yep you are.

Screenshot_20220201-110043_Gmail.jpg

I'll repeat what I said above; 

The allocation you're talking about above is for other areas of hospitality and specifically for the Forest (maybe Arsenal and Wolves) game, it differs for each game depending on price, demand and availability

Wolves, Arsenal & Forest have all officially had an allocation of 1 ticket per 2 hospitality packages but that's only for seasonal hospitality in The Gallery, Premier Lounge, Champions Club, Fosse Club and Banks Lounge, 

If you have the entire email and not just you're heavily cropped screenshot above it literally lists the lounges above that sentence

"

• Priority 1 - seasonal hospitality clients of The Gallery
  • Priority 2 - seasonal hospitality clients of the Premier Lounge and Champions Club
  • Priority 3 - seasonal hospitality clients of the Fosse Club and Banks Lounge

Please send your completed booking form back to me on ------------------------- by 4pm on Monday 31st January.

Guidelines

·         All tickets are subject to availability

·         Tickets are available on a basis of 1 (one) per 2 (two) hospitality packages held.

·         Tickets will be available on a strict first come, first served basis on the priority structure outlined above.

·         Hospitality customers will not be able to purchase Away tickets online having already purchased tickets through the Hospitality Department.

·         All remaining tickets will be handed back to the Sales Centre on completion of the priority process outlined above."

Box holders get 4 per box and get a different booking form

• Haha 1