Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

5 hours ago, K1FOX said:

17F7ADF4-88CF-4016-AEAA-A4227F2A8FF3.jpeg

Totally unofficial this  ...

But I reckon there will be extra trains leaving Leicester at 11.30 and 13.00  - calling at Loughborough and East Midlands Parkway.

And extra trains back from Nottingham leaving at 18.30 and 19.57 - calling at East Midlands Parkway and Loughborough.

(the 18,30 one would probably be delayed if there was extra time and/or penalties)

8 hours ago, risofox said:

These seem to be confirmed now and showing in the National Rail app. 1130 and 1300 from Leicester, both calling at Loughborough only (1149 & 1319)

Yep.  I think they provisionally had callling points at East Mids Parkway; obviously taken them out.

According to National Rail, the trains out from Leicester on Sunday are:

10.52 (calling at Loughborough, East Midlands Parkway, Beeston)

11.30 (calling at Loughborough)

11.46 (calling at Loughborough, East Midlands Parkway, Beeston)

12.45 (calling at Loughborough, East Midlands Parkway, Beeston)

13.00 (calling at Loughborough)

13.12 (non-stop)

13.59 (calling at Loughborough, East Midlands Parkway, Beeston)

There's a late one leaving at 15.02, but that gets in Nottingham at 15.33 - which barely leaves time to get in on time.

Trains back currently scheduled to leave Nottingham at 18.10, 18.30, 18.45, 19.06 and 19.57  (although the 18.30 is one of the 'specials', so I would expect this to be delayed if there was extra time/penalties)

On 14/01/2022 at 18:43, goody2028 said:

doubt this will reach me with the allocation. If there’s anyone higher that’s not going that can get me 2 on their reference I’d be beyond grateful lol long shot at its finest. 

Still looking for 1 or 2 for this if anyone cannot make it now  

On 02/02/2022 at 20:31, iancognito said:

Expected far more people to be selling theirs on. Can't believe out of 4000 tickets sold no-one's dropped out with Covid yet.

Must be someone who's had a nasty outbreak that needs to get shot of their now unusable tickets?

problem is here mate i think a few would still go even with having Covid....

On 02/02/2022 at 20:31, iancognito said:

Expected far more people to be selling theirs on. Can't believe out of 4000 tickets sold no-one's dropped out with Covid yet.

Must be someone who's had a nasty outbreak that needs to get shot of their now unusable tickets?

When there's this much demand family and friends will have first dibs over people online I'd imagine.

I've had an absolute mare and have a slipped disk so can't really walk. Therefore have 2 spare tickets. BUT I live in Kent so if anyone can be bothered to travel down to Kent today, I can sell 2 on at a discount. I'm actually so gutted 😢 

26 minutes ago, Viren said:

I've had an absolute mare and have a slipped disk so can't really walk. Therefore have 2 spare tickets. BUT I live in Kent so if anyone can be bothered to travel down to Kent today, I can sell 2 on at a discount. I'm actually so gutted 😢 

SOLD

5 hours ago, Viren said:

4 hours ago, Viren said:

SOLD

Absolutely gutted I only just saw this dam it 😭😭😭