Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Arsenal away - Sun 13 March 16:30

58 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Driving on Sunday and was thinking of going to Cockfosters and then getting the Piccadilly into Arsenal.  Anybody done that before? 

How had or easy or is there a better driving and tube option?

Very easy to do that, to go to London grounds I always go to Stanmore as it’s a mile or so from the M1.. it can be a nightmare to get back on the underground after arsenal with them shutting off some underground’s due to congestion. But stewards are usually good at directing people.. like KrefelderFox666 said above, Finsbury Park after the game to kings cross and underground back to Stanmore. 

No… Finsbury Park underground 

Edited by MS0204
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

Driving on Sunday and was thinking of going to Cockfosters and then getting the Piccadilly into Arsenal.  Anybody done that before? 

How had or easy or is there a better driving and tube option?

Usually do it this way, Arsenal Station actually clears pretty quickly afterwards, although the queue seems huge when you join it. To add, if you can't park at Cockfosters, go to the Co-op, turn right where you will find ample fee Street parking. 

• Like 1

I think I have a spare for this as my old man can’t make it. Just waiting on a mate coming back to me in the next day or so as to whether he’s having it.

If not, it’s a senior/over 65s ticket (so only £16) but in the past when he’s not been able to make it and I’ve taken a mate (who’s not over 65!) we’ve just been able to scan through the turnstiles with no problem. So up to anyone who might want it as to whether they’re happy with that gamble.

For upgrading the ticket before the day of the game the club usually ask you to take it back and then collect a replacement on the day of the game at the stadium where we’re playing so it’s a bit of a hassle and I don’t know how it would work with the booking being in my name etc.

So ultimately, anyone interested in a senior ticket for £16 (if my mate doesn’t want to attend), let me know. I’ll sell as-is to you and then if you get turned down at the gate you’ll have to pay the extra to upgrade to ordinary adult at The Emirates.

EDIT - been reserved

Edited by Freeman's Wharfer

35 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I think I have a spare for this as my old man can’t make it. Just waiting on a mate coming back to me in the next day or so as to whether he’s having it.

If not, it’s a senior/over 65s ticket (so only £16) but in the past when he’s not been able to make it and I’ve taken a mate (who’s not over 65!) we’ve just been able to scan through the turnstiles with no problem. So up to anyone who might want it as to whether they’re happy with that gamble.

For upgrading the ticket before the day of the game the club usually ask you to take it back and then collect a replacement on the day of the game at the stadium where we’re playing so it’s a bit of a hassle and I don’t know how it would work with the booking being in my name etc.

So ultimately, anyone interested in a senior ticket for £16 (if my mate doesn’t want to attend), let me know. I’ll sell as-is to you and then if you get turned down at the gate you’ll have to pay the extra to upgrade to ordinary adult at The Emirates.

Messaged you mate 

Looking for one for this.

My son is an Arsenal fan and i have the chance of a ticket with him, but last time i did this i nearly got thrown out (can't quite remember the year, but it was first game of the season and we lost a high scoring game) due to me cheering the Leicester goals (maybe a bit foolish, but you just can't stop yourself sometimes). Hence would obviously prefer one in the Leicester end.

Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

On 19/02/2022 at 17:32, grobyfox1990 said:

Drayton park arms is away fan friendly, as is the spoons obvs. The lamb has excellent beer but sometimes asks you to show a home ticket. Indiebeer a bit up Holloway Road is excellent 

Stand to be corrected but I think the Drayton Arms is closed for refurbishment. TheClub's official away guide states that there is nowhere near the ground to have a pint.

• Like 1

Hello,

Looking for 1 adult and 1 child for Arsenal please (would also take two adults…my son’s nearly as tall as me despite being 12!)

cheers,

Musty (a Brighton-based fox)

Edited by Musty

3 hours ago, lcfcjosh said:

Where’s everyone drinking for the game as the away pub is shut , would be ideal if all of us Leicester lads are around the same one 

Stags or the flying horse at TCR is normally a good meet up

41 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

With the normal pub closed … any idea where the sing song pubs will be to grab a couple of drinks beforehand? 🎶  

Difficult to create atmosphere in concourse at Arsenal as it’s so big/spaced out.

Make the atmosphere in the stand not the concourse :facepalm: